13th July 2016, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TET entrance exam after completing B.Pharmacy?

Hello Sir, I have completed my B.Pharmacy and now I want to apply for the T.E.T entrance exam. I want to know that am I eligible for appearing for TET entrance exam?

15th July 2016, 11:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TET entrance exam after completing B.Pharmacy?

No, you are not eligible to appear for the TET examination. TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test and the examination is conducted for recruitment of candidate as teacher.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with B.Ed degree.

So, if you do not have B.Ed degree you are not eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
15th July 2016, 11:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test. To be eligible to appear in TET entrance examination, you have to satisfy any of the below mentioned educational qualifications :-

=> You should have passed 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised board and should have passed two years Diploma course in Elementary Education.

=> You should have passed 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised board and should have passed four year Bachelor degree of Elementary Education.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have completed B.Pharmacy course and you have not pursued Diploma or Bachelor's degree course in Elementary Education, so, you are not eligible to appear for TET entrance examination.
16th July 2016, 12:14 AM
Mai98
Junior Member+

TET stands for Teacher's Eligibility Test conducted for a candidate who are aspiring to become a Teacher.....

A candidate who have completed their Graduation degree in any stream from Recognized Universities are eligible for Applying TET Examination......

Age of candidate should be between 21 to 30 years.......

There is a relaxation is available for Reserved Category, For OBC +3 years and for SC/ST +5 years and for PH +10 years on upper age.
9th July 2020, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

After b pharmacy if you want to become a teacher in pharmacy line Which test has to be cleared
28th April 2023, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I have b.pharm certificate,when I complete the b.ed natural science,can I apply for k.tet exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?