12th September 2011, 12:51 PM
vinky7

What's the eligibility criteria for TET? How to prepare for the same?

i want to know all the details of tet entrance exam e.g age limit of female to appeap for tet entrance & preparation this test& so on.\
please reply soon..

27th February 2012, 05:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for TET? How to prepare for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinky7 View Post
i want to know all the details of tet entrance exam e.g age limit of female to appeap for tet entrance & preparation this test& so on.\
please reply soon..

To be eligible for the Teachers Eligibility Test-TET in Primary level stage (I-V), candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with 50% marks along with 2 year diploma in elementary education. Candidate appearing in the final year of the diploma course are also eligible. Aggregate of 45% in +2 level are applicable in case of NCTE approved diploma course in elementary education.

To be eligible for the Teachers Eligibility Test- TET in Elementary Stage(VI-VIII), Candidate must have passed the graduation with 50% marks along with B. Ed degree. 45%% in graduation is applicable in case of passed or appearing in B. Ed program approved by the NCTE.
5% relaxation in qualifying marks is applicable for the candidates belonging to Sc/St/OBC category.

In order to prepare for the exam you must follow the given syllabus and accordingly you can get your study material from your local book store.
TET-SYLLABUS.
12th June 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for TET? How to prepare for the same?

what is the exam date of tet in orissa
19th September 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

CAN ONLY GRADUATES CAN APPLY FOR THIS EXAM
1st February 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

WHICH COLLGES ARE APPLICABLE
30th April 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required for tet in punjab , and last date of submission of forms of 2013
1st May 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate with b.e.dfrom jiwaji university m.p can i appear in this exam
10th May 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for TET Exam.
4th June 2013, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

I am an B.A Economics with B.Ed . Am I eligible to write TNTET Exam.
4th June 2013, 11:52 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinky7 View Post
please reply soon..
There are two levels of TET(Teacher Eligibility Test) Exam is conducted.This Exam is conducted for recruitment of Teachers for Sarba Shiksha Abhiyan.These are :-
  • Primary Level for becoming Teacher of class I to V.
  • Elementary Level for becoming Teacher of class VI to VIII.
Eligibility details

Educational qualification :-

~For Primary Teacher -
  • Your minimum educational qualification should be Inter passed out from recognized university/board.
  • You should have a Diploma degree in Elementary Education from recognized university and should be approved from the NCTE.
Marks :-
~Your minimum marks in Inter should be 50%.
~Your minimum marks in Diploma should be 45%.

~For Elementary Teacher -
  • Your minimum educational qualification should be Graduation passed out from recognized university.
  • You should have a B.Ed degree from recognized university and should be approved from the NCTE.
Marks :-
~Your minimum marks in Graduation should be 55%.
~Your minimum marks in B.Ed should be 50%.

NOTE :-

• To appear in this exam,there is No age Limit.
  • SC/ST candidates will get 5% of Marks Relaxations.

Exam Pattern and Syllabus :-

4th June 2013, 06:33 PM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Hai Friend,

You can write the TET exam for two stages. They are:

1) Teachers Eligibility Test-TET in Primary level stage (I-V Classes)

2) Teachers Eligibility Test- TET in Elementary Stage(VI-VIII Classes)

The Eligibility for the Teachers Eligibility Test-TET in Primary level stage (I-V), is that the

candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with 50% marks along with 2 year

diploma in elementary education. Candidate appearing in the final year of the diploma

course are also eligible. Aggregate of 45% in +2 level are applicable in case of NCTE

approved diploma course in elementary education.

The Eligibility for the Teachers Eligibility Test- TET in Elementary Stage(VI-VIII),

is that the Candidate must have passed the graduation with 50% marks along with B. Ed

degree.

45%% in graduation is applicable in case of passed or appearing in B. Ed program

approved by the NCTE.

You can get the books for the both stages in the book store.

Bring them and prepare well.

All the best.
22nd October 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare to tet exam to get good marks
22nd October 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir what iz d next date for l.p.tet of assam???
6th November 2014, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

When is the next West Bengal tet exam taking place?what is the meaning of two years of elementary education ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?