29th August 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for TET exam after completing B.Pharma?

As I completed my b.pharm can I eligible for TET exams? B.pharm student can also give this exams?

11th July 2013, 02:48 PM
nim@1990

Default Re: Can I be eligible for TET exam after completing B.Pharma?

Daer student,

General TET Eligibility

The following persons shall be eligible for appearing in the TET:

i. A person who has acquired the academic and professional qualifications specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010.

ii. A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010.

iii. The eligibility condition for appearing in TET may be relaxed in respect of a State/UT which has been granted relaxation under sub-section (2) of section 23 of the RTE Act. The relaxation will be specified in the Notification issued by the Central Government under that sub-section.

For state specific eligibility criteria check the respective TET conducting body's instruction or rule.
21st August 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I am pharmacy student. I have done post graduation in pharmacy. Am I eligible for htet or ctet
23rd August 2019, 05:24 PM
dheeru.9421

No, a pharmacy graduate is not eligible for ctet or htet.
It requires a degree in elimentary education such as BA or B.Sc with B.Ed for appearing in any TET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?