24th May 2011, 04:42 PM
rajeswaro

Am I eligible for VAO entrance exam? Exams related to government job?

My Name is JAYANTHI.T
Iam working in a small concern. My family background is very poor.
so i want to write the VAO EXAM.
my community is BC. MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 07-06-1974.MY AGE IS 37.
AM I ELIGIBLE TO WRITE THE VAO EXAM .PLS TELL ME ...OR TELL ME SOME OTHER EXAM RELATING GOVT JOB. and tell me when will the exam will come.

dont ignore my questions.

Related Questions:
  1. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?
  2. Can diploma holders apply for VAO entrance exams?
  3. Exams and preparations for getting government sector job after B.Tech in ECE?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  5. Can I get a government job after passing 12th and diploma from private institution? When is the next VAO exam?
  6. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  7. Government job after B.Tech course in Bharat University?
  8. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  9. Government job after completing B.Sc with 75% from PU?
  10. Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  11. What exams to be written to get a government job after completing MSc(Bioinformatics)?
  12. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  13. List of government job entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board?
  15. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  16. How to apply for VAO exam after studying UG 2nd year? Am I eligible for VAO exam?
  17. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  18. What are the various government exams to give for getting the government job? -- [New]
4th November 2012, 05:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for VAO entrance exam? Exams related to government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeswaro View Post
My Name is JAYANTHI.T
AM I ELIGIBLE TO WRITE THE VAO EXAM .PLS TELL ME ...OR TELL ME SOME OTHER EXAM RELATING GOVT JOB. and tell me when will the exam will come.

VAO which stands for Village Administrative officer is a exam conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission

If you have completed 10th OR 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule But you must know the Tamil language.

Age should not be more than 40 years a rule mandatory for both the general candidates and SC/ST and OBC candidates.But you must know the Tamil language.

Your age now 37 years old from OBC Category so you are applicable for VAO Exam.

Best Books for VAO Exam:-

TNPSC VAO
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: Vanitha Pathipagam

TNPSC VAO: Pothu Arivu & Pothu Tamil
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: Deepak Series

For more details bout VAO exam , Please visit to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

5th November 2012, 09:21 PM
Realstarsajjad

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for VAO entrance exam? Exams related to government job?

VAO is the entrance exam for Village Administrative Officer. This exam is organised by Tamil Nadu govt.
Condition for this exam :

1. The candidate must know the Tamil language.
2. Applicant's age must be between 20 to 35 years.
3. Applicant must be complete 10th or 12th or Graduation degree to apply this exam.
4. The maximum age limit is 40 years.

I think you are eligible for this exam.
Best of luck.
6th November 2012, 05:06 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for VAO entrance exam? Exams related to government job?

Quote:
My Name is JAYANTHI.T

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
  • age is 30 year for reserved and unreserved category but in case of reserved it can be extend to 40 year which is maximum as on 1st July 2012.
  • If any candidates does not meet the given criteria then he/she would not be able to apply for TNPSC Village Administrative Officer (VAO) examination.
  • Applicants applying for these vacant must have secondary school leaving certificate (SSLC) or any equivalent.
  • Candidates who don’t have SSLC certificates are eligible to apply for current positions.
  • Candidates should be fit physically for physical test during recruitment session. Candidates should have perfect knowledge of Tamil language .
  • So the applicants who meet the given criteria for educational qualification are eligible for apply the TNPSC Village Administrative Officer (VAO) 2012. Candidates not having SSLC or equivalent if have any higher qualification then it will be ignored as per rule of TNPSC.
9th November 2012, 07:07 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

* VAO Stands for Village Administrative Officer Exam.

This Exam is conducted every year by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.

The Eligibility Criteria for VAO Exam are :

a) You should have completed your 10th or 12th or Graduation.

b) Age Limit : 21-30 years.

c) There is a maximum relaxation of 10 years in upper age for candidates belonging to Reserved Categories.

So , on the basis of the above mentioned , you are eligible for the VAO Exam.

This is the information i ahve to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
5th April 2013, 10:16 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
My Name is JAYANTHI.T

You didn't mention your educational qualification. Assuming that you have passed the SSLC successfully here i am trying to give you some details about this examination. VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers. To recruit these officers an examination is conducted by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission. The notifications are published in two parts: one for the SC/ST candidates and the second one for the other categories.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • To give this exam you need a secondary school leaving certificate. In short you need to be a 10th pass out.
  • Even if you have higher qualifications that will be considered only when you have this certificate to show.
  • Your age by no means should be below 18 years when applying for this exam. The upper age limit is 30 years for general category candidates.
  • Since you belong to the BC category therefore you can give this examination because for SC/ SC (Arunthathiyars),STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes the upper age limit is 40 years.
  • You need to be well versed in Tamil language because you will be posted in the villages of Tamilandu.
  • If you do not know Tamil then you have to sit for a Tamil exam which is conducted by TNPSC and get the pass marks.
  • It is expected that only physically fit candidates will sit for the exam. Therefore to prove your medical fitness you need to show the authorities concerned medical certificates during exam time.

Examination Pattern:-

For the exam you need to stress on the following sections: General Knowledge and General Tamil/General English. The first paper is bilingual and the second paper is optional. Your preference needs to be stated in the application form itself.

Questions will be of 10th standard. 150 marks each has been allotted for each paper and you will get three hours to complete the whole paper. You need to get 90/300 to qualify in this exam.

It should be remembered that the written examination holds the main key here to selection. So the main focus should be on gaining as many marks as possible in this examination.

Hope this helps :-> :->
6th April 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I am JAYANTHI.My D.O.B is 20.03.1994.Am i eligible for writing VAO exam?
24th June 2014, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

mention the year eligible to write this exam.I was born on July 1995 am I eligible for vao exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?