14th June 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the work of Pharmacist in Merchant navy? What is the eligibility criteria?

Sir... I am student of D-Pharma 2nd year I want to know what is work of pharmacist in merchant navy and how can i apply for it what are the eligible creteria for it... Sir Mail me at [email protected] or call me +919784445464

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for merchant navy? What is the eligibility and salary offered?
  2. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream? -- [New]
  3. How to enter into Merchant Navy after 12th? What is the eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy?
  4. How can get into Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria
  5. Can I appear for Merchant Navy after BSc Economics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. What are the medical eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy candidates?
  7. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  8. Eligibility Criteria and Procedure to apply for the exam of Merchant Navy and Indian Airforce?
  9. What is the criteria required for pharmacist to get a job in Indian Navy and Airforce?
  10. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria for Marine Biotechnology in Merchant Navy?
  12. Required Eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in industrial electronics
  14. Job opportunities in Merchant Navy for M.Pharmacy postgraduate?
  15. how can a mechanical engineer apply for merchant navy ?
  16. Merchant Navy eligibility for 12th Arts Stream Students?
  17. Important Dates for filling the form for getting a direct job in Merchant Navy after 12th? Eligibility criteria for Corresponding Jobs?
  18. What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in Industrial electronics
5th July 2018, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the work of Pharmacist in Merchant navy? What is the eligibility criteria?

I am student of D-Pharma 2nd year I want to know what is work of pharmacist in merchant navy and how can i apply for it what are the eligible criteria for it... Sir Mail me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?