9th December 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for D.Sc exam after completing M.Sc in computer science and working as teacher in private school?

I have done M.Sc(comp sc) and working as teacher in a private school am I eligible for D.Sc(school assistant) exam. Please suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  2. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  3. Am I eligible for DSC school assistant in physical science after passing BSc and MSc in physics and B.Ed
  4. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  5. Can I get a job after completing MSc computer science in last year
  6. Can I become a Teacher of any private school, college or ITI institute if completed B.E. in CSE?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for writing DSC Exam? I've done M.Sc(environmental science) and B.Ed but having having Telugu background in my educational career
  9. Can i apply as a Art Teacher on the basis of IDG Diploma?
  10. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
  11. What is the procedure to get a teacher job in central school as I am a science student?
  12. How to get a job as physics teacher in Private School if I am a MSc mathematics and B.Ed student
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  14. Am I eligible for Computer Teacher job in government or private schools?
  15. Can I get a job in Govt(DSC) direct selection committee for teachers after doing B.Ed?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to become a teacher in a kendriya vidyalaya school?
  17. DSC school assistant Maths exam papers? Study material for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to become permanent teacher in KV school?
10th December 2015, 02:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for D.Sc exam after completing M.Sc in computer science and working as teacher in private school?

The basic level of education required for DSC examination post is that the candidate should have completed his/her graduation from a recognized University, also you should have completed your B.Ed from a recognized University.

Candidates will also have to appear and clear TET examination with a minimum of 55%. The maximum age limit however is deemed at 39 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?