12th December 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Can i become a private school teacher after completing B.Tech degree?

I am computer science engineering graduate. Now can i become a high school teacher in India in any private school?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  2. Eligibility criteria for D.Sc exam after completing M.Sc in computer science and working as teacher in private school?
  3. What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree?
  4. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  5. How can I get school teacher job after completing post graduate in Geography with 62%?
  6. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University? Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance?
  8. Can we join as a Punjabi Teacher at School level after completing Gyani course?
  9. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University?Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Is there any scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance mode?
  10. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  11. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  12. How to get admission in B.Ed? I am a teacher in private school
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  15. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  16. How to get a job as physics teacher in Private School if I am a MSc mathematics and B.Ed student
  17. Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?
  18. Which jobs are available in Government sector for JBT Qualified students?

12th December 2015, 05:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i become a private school teacher after completing B.Tech degree?

You can try for teaching job in private schools with this qualification but chances will be less because most of the schools these days prefer B.Ed qualified teachers.

B.Ed has become an essential qualification for teachers in any school but still there are some school who recruit teachers without B.Ed due to lack of availability of teachers.

12th December 2015, 07:01 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Can i become a private school teacher after completing B.Tech degree?

There is no bar for starting your career as a computer science teacher in any private school. You have mentioned that about High School. You should know that for teaching class 11-12, any teacher must have completed masters degree. Without master degree, one is not eligible to teach class 11-12. You have completed graduation, so you are eligible to take classes upto class 10. So there is no bar on your part to take computer classes upto class 10.Now when ever you find any vacancy, you can apply there.

26th June 2016, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a Bcom hons graduate and CA inter. Want to take up teaching as profession. How important it is to complete b.ed to apply as pgt in private schools?

8th February 2022, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

How to approach any school
That I'm interested in teaching .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?