25th August 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write the exam of NET Lecturership and JRF after completing M.A first year and appearing for 2nd year?

I D. hemalata completed my MA first year and appearing for 2nd year, i want know is i was eligible for write the exam of NET lecturer ship and JRF by qualification wise and as well as age my date birth is 29.06.1975

27th August 2011, 11:11 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the exam of NET Lecturership and JRF after completing M.A first year and appearing for 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I D. hemalata completed my MA first year and appearing for 2nd year, i want know is i was eligible for write the exam of NET lecturer ship and JRF by qualification wise and as well as age my date birth is 29.06.1975
If you are Pursuing your Final MA Course then yes you are eligible to apply for NET Examination.

>> NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination was Conducted by UGC Twice in a year, First in June and December.

>> Candidates are eligible to apply for Lectureship and Junior Research fellowship. But you are Only eligible for Lectureship Post, For JRF you are Not eligible because your age should be more than 28 years.

So, To apply for NET Examination you need to satisfied the given Eligiblity Criteria -

>> You need to pursuing your Mater degree course form a recognised university.

>> You must have to scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduation.

So, You have completed your MA Course then you are eligible for NET Lectureship Post, Because there is no age restriction to apply for Lectureship.

So, if you are Interested in NET Examination, then please apply for the December NET Examination, the Notification of December NET was Published in the official website in September and the examination was going to be held in December.

Candidates may fill the NET Application form Online By visit the UGC website the examination fees of NET was Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees as a challan form in any SBI Branch and then you can fill the NET application form Online.

>> There are Three papers in NET Examination and all papers are conducted in same Day. The paper are of Objective and Descriptive type.

>> Candidates must have to choose the subject in NET as per the Post graduation subjects. The syllabus and Previous year paper are available in the official website, So please check the Official website for Complete Information.

http://ugcnetonline.in
27th August 2011, 11:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the exam of NET Lecturership and JRF after completing M.A first year and appearing for 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

After M.A , you are eligible for NET exam but your degree must be from UGC approved university.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.
For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

All the best
27th August 2011, 12:39 PM
Sehwag6

Net stands for national eligibility test. The educational qualification is master degree graduation in any stream. Or final year master graduates are also eligible. Then only you apply for net exams.
14th November 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I am Hari, I wrote UGC NET exam when I was doing my first year MA. Within two years of the declaration of the NET result I completed my MA, as it is said in the NET certificate. Is my net certificate valid?
14th November 2011, 10:28 PM
mahi 16

you can apply for net examination only when you have completed your masters in any subjects
often students fulfil NET form when they have given their 2nd year exam of masters and they are sure that result would be in their favour.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?