18th December 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

What to write in the year of appearing class 12 examination?

Sir, I appeared for the class 12 examinations last year but I got compartment in maths. And I failed in the compartment exam in 2015. I am appearing for my 2nd compartment exam in 2016. So what should I write in the 'year of appearing class 12' column in the application form?

20th December 2015, 09:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to write in the year of appearing class 12 examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I appeared for the class 12 examinations last year but I got compartment in maths. And I failed in the compartment exam in 2015. I am appearing for my 2nd compartment exam in 2016. So what should I write in the 'year of appearing class 12' column in the application form?
Since you haven't qualified your 10+2 Exam, so you must write 'appearing' in the application form.

Compartment Exam of Mathematics shows that you haven't completed your 10+2 still now.

So, while filling the application form you should choose the option "Appearing in 10+2".

Once, you are cleared with your Compartment exam.

Then, you will get an updated marksheet of your Class 10+2.

And, you can apply this marksheet while admission and counselling.
27th August 2019, 07:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

As you have not completed 12th class. So you will have to choose appearing because you are writing exam in present time.

If you had passed your 12th class then you could choose passed. 12th Passed means you have completed 12th in past.

So, when you will be passed in compartment exam then only you could choose passed.

And,if you still have any doubt then I would recommend you to learn tense. This will really help you.
20th May 2022, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

What to write under a column that is written Degree/Examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?