24th January 2013, 10:13 PM
chinnu sony

Am I eligible to give ICET after doing B.Com in distance with 48%

hello sir,
i have done my b.com in distance with only 48% without intermediate.i belong reserve category.please tell me am i eligible to give ICET? or please suggist me what i have to do my best feature? please reply me urgent..

Related Questions:
5th March 2014, 10:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to give ICET after doing B.Com in distance with 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinnu sony View Post
hello sir,
i have done my b.com in distance with only 48% without intermediate.i belong reserve category.please tell me am i eligible to give ICET? or please suggist me what i have to do my best feature? please reply me urgent..
Eligibity Criteria for Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET):-
  • The applicant should be a citizen of India.
  • Applicants must have passed the Bachelor Degree examination in any discipline from any recognized Institution or University in Andhra Pradesh
  • Final year candidates of bachelor degree may also eligible.
  • The Applicant age should be not above 21 years of age.
5th April 2014, 01:52 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give ICET after doing B.Com in distance with 48%

Here is the complete eligibility criteria to give ICET Exam.

For MBA :
One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream with a minimum of 50% of marks.
Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

For MCA :
-Completion of Graduation with any of the stream with 50% of marks.
-Relaxation in percentage of marks upto 5% for SC or ST category.
-Completion of 10+2 with Mathematics as the compulsory subject.

The nationality of the candidate should be India.

The candidates who are pursuing final year of Graduation also can apply for this Exam.

As you are have completed your B.Com course with 48% of marks and you are a reserved category in the sense you are eligible to apply for this Exam.

You have completed your Graduation in Distance Education right. In that case the university should be approved by UGC, AICTE or DEC. Then only you are eligible to apply for ICET Exam.

Collect the syllabus for this exam and start preparation for this Exam.

practice model question papers and previous year question papers for this Exam to have strong practice.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?