17th June 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for Rajasthan TET after completing MCA? I am 39 years old

I am 39 years of age and i completed MCA. Can i elligible for Rajathan Tet plz anyone tell me,I am really searching a good government job... Plz help me

30th July 2016, 04:45 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for Rajasthan TET after completing MCA? I am 39 years old

Yes, you are eligible to appear for RTET examination conducted by RSEB for recruitment of candidates in government schools.

If you have the diploma in education, bachelor in education you can appear for entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor or senior secondary with 45% and have B.Ed or diploma in education.

There is no age limit to appear for examination and after qualifying in the examination eligible for recruitment as teacher in schools.

There is not much more options for you for recruitment in government jobs as you have passed the maximum age limit to appear for various entrance examination.
30th July 2016, 10:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for Rajasthan TET after completing MCA? I am 39 years old

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test and after qualifying in entrance examination eligible for getting the jobs as teacher in government school.

The eligibility to appear for RTET examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree or 10+2 from any recognised university.

Candidates must have B.Ed or even D.Ed can degree.

There is no age limit to appear for examination and the examination is conducted generally once in a year.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for getting the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?