22nd August 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is better, EC or EEE in terms of job guarantee?

Whether EC or EEE have better job guarantee these days? Please tell me your opinion whether EEE can make my future safe?

23rd August 2016, 10:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is better, EC or EEE in terms of job guarantee?

Both EEE and EC are very good streams. There are ample opportunities in both these streams. Both the streams are almost given equal importance by most of the companies. However, electrical based companies will prefer EEE candidates while IT and telecom based companies will prefer EC candidates. You need to excel in the field you choose to avail the maximum and lucrative career option based on that field. Otherwise IT is always an option if you are a student of any of these fields. Hence, it is recommended you should choose your stream as per your interest and fundamental knowledge in the concerned areas.
24th August 2016, 11:35 AM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering both are very good stream in their own way in terms of job. No one can't really say that EE is better than EC or EE is not good at all. It's up to you to make your choice and go for it. First think what you want to do in future and then select your stream accordingly. You must love your subject while you will be studying it. So please don't always think in terms of jobs. If you study well and understand your subject well there will be jobs for you for sure.
We live in a country where population is huge and you will have to struggle a little bit. But if you take a deep dive and watch this scenario more carefully you will understand that most of them don't have basic knowledge in their own subject.

So what i am trying to say is love your subject, study well, you will find a good job.

Best of luck
24th August 2016, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Whether EC or EEE have better job guarantee these days? Please tell me your opinion whether EEE can make my future safe?
The Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) has more value. The job opportunities for the ECE graduates are more in Government and Private sector organizations. So studying ECE is better in terms of job opportunities. The ECE candidates can also migrate to software profession. They have to learn programming languages to shift from the core sector of the software industry. There are more job openings in the core sector also for the ECE graduates. The demand for the course is also high; they have opportunities to work in Electronics field and Communication field. The better stream is Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?