22nd April 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Among Environmental engineering and Food Process engineering which is a better career option for girls?

Please tell me that among environmental engineering and food process engineering , which is a better career option for girls interested in chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. After doing environmental engineering what jobs are preferred for girls
  2. Can I do masters in Environmental Engineering after Chemical Engineering? How to get admission? Is it through GATE? Girls have any career opportunity in the field of chemical engineering?
  3. Career options in environmental engineering? What is the salary offered?
  4. Chances of admission in IP university after scoring 24407 rank in IP? Is ECE branch good for girls?
  5. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  6. Best courses in science stream for girls after 12th? Which is a better option for girls, Medical or Engineering?
  7. Should I take environmental engineering at college level after passing 10th? Which engineering field should I take up to get into environmental engineering in PG level?
  8. Which Course To Do After Passing PUC 2nd Year? Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology
  9. Mumbai University B.E in Chemical Engineering 7th Sem-Food Process Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Can I get admission in IIT for M.Tech Civil after qualifying GATE with 74% under ST category?
  11. Can I have M.Tech in Environmental Engineering after passing first year in EEE?
  12. Best Colleges offering M.Tech in Food Process Engineering in India and Abroad?
  13. Fee structure of B.E courses? List of courses offered in B.E?
  14. Engineering branch best suited for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is GUJCET necessary for admission in LD College? Career in government sector after BE Environmental Engineering?
  16. What are the career options for girls after 12th with PCM excluding engineering?
  17. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  18. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
20th May 2016, 11:59 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Among Environmental engineering and Food Process engineering which is a better career option for girls?

Hello,

As per my opinion, for girls, they must go with the Engineering in Food Processing as this is field is at the moment in demand at this particular period, as the FMCG sector is blooming and there are a lot of requirements for the young graduates and with the reservations for the women, it makes all the more liked profession.

One can have the governments as well as the private jobs with the big companies, if pursuing the Bachelor's degree in Food Processing and Technology.

The various position for which the Bachelor's in Food Processing and Technology considered are ( both for the Govt. and private firms) - Plant Manager, Plant Supervisors, Food Processing Equipment Designer, Food quality Inspector, Quality Assurance Officer , Purchase Manager etc. And the salary offered in this field is between 2.5 lacs to 4.0 lacs per annum initially.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?