20th May 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to join B.Tech in Food Process Engineering at Top Colleges?

I want to join B.Tech in food process engineering in top colleges without donation. So for that what can i do? Please guide me..

Related Questions:
  1. Best Colleges offering M.Tech in Food Process Engineering in India and Abroad?
  2. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
  3. How to join Rajendra Agriculture University Pusa for M.tech? Which course will be available for me?
  4. List of top 30 colleges in Hyderabad to join Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff required to join Mechanical Engineering in top 10 engineering colleges of Chennai?
  6. Mumbai University B.E in Chemical Engineering 7th Sem-Food Process Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  8. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  9. List of top 10 colleges providing M.Sc in Food Technology?
  10. Procedure to join in Evening Engineering College? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Which are the top colleges for this in Bangalore?
  11. Which exams can I answer after passing B.Tech food technology?
  12. What is the cutoff needed to join in top 10 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  13. Which are the top 10 B.Tech civil engineering colleges in Hyderabad?
  14. Any scholarships to join in top engineering colleges of India?
  15. Required Cutoff to join in top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  16. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  17. List of top 10 institutes in India to pursue M.Tech in Food Technology? What is the admission process for that?
  18. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
20th May 2016, 10:54 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What can I do to join B.Tech in Food Process Engineering at Top Colleges?

For Food Processing Engineering , You should have passed (10+2) with PCM as a main subjects from a recognised university. You can apply to university to which you want to get admission. Admission will be made on the basis of merit score obtained in (10+2) cum entrance exam.

Top Colleges Offering Food Processing Engineering
- MIT College of Food Processing , Pune
- SRM University
- KK Wagh College of Food Technology , Nashik
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission College of Food Technology , Aurangabad
- Chaudhary Devi Memorial Government College , Sisra
- TDM College of Engineering For Women , Bahadurgadh
- Manav Institute of Technology and Management , Hisar
- Doon Valley Institute of Engineering & Technology , Karnal
- School of Chemical , Food & Biotechnology , West Bengal

Employment Areas
- Food Technology
- Food Standards Unit
- Quality Assurance
- Technical Sales
- Production Management
- Food Microbiology
- Research & Development
20th May 2016, 11:57 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What can I do to join B.Tech in Food Process Engineering at Top Colleges?

Hello,

For doing B.Tech in Food Process the eligibility is -

The candidate should have done 10+2 board exam with subjects combinations of Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM) that is the science stream with a minimum of 55% of marks in the 12th Board exam.

The admission to the various colleges all over India is done by qualifying in the entrance exams conducted by the various state and national level entrance exams like GUJCET , JEE (Mains), EAMCET.
Even there are some colleges providing the B.Tech degree in Food Process and Technology which conducts its own colleges level exam for admission like Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences (SHIATS) , so one can fill the admission form and sit for the exam and qualify to get the admission.

The various colleges providing the B.Tech degree in Food Process are -

1) Osmania University
2) Guru nanak Dev University, Amritsar
3) Anand Agricultural University
4)Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences (SHIATS).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?