26th September 2016, 06:33 PM
mvchandra1

Among Father, Mother and Wife whose income is considered for OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate?

Hi I am unemployed, but my wife is a government employ and my father and mother are agriculturalist, so now whose income will be considered to give OBC creamy layer or non-creamy layer, because my wife's income is more than 6 lakhs.

27th September 2016, 09:50 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Among Father, Mother and Wife whose income is considered for OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate?

The creamy layer status of a candidates is determined on the basis of the status of their parents (Father-mother) and not on the basis of their own status or income or on the basis of status of their spouse. Therefore, while determining the creamy layer status of a person the status or the income of the parents should be taken into account. Candidates should not add himself or of his/her spouse earning for the pupose.
5th November 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Among Father, Mother and Wife whose income is considered for OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate?

Whether income of husband shall be calculated for wife's government job or her parents' income?
3rd August 2019, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Hii my brother income is more than 10 lack...am I eligible for OBC non creamy layer ...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?