11th November 2011, 01:06 AM
malikanwar07

Any chance to get job in abroad while being a computer science student?

is there any chance to get abroad jobs being a computer science student , airport also

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  3. Procedure to go abroad to get job in US being a candidate pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Computer Science?
  4. How to get a job in abroad?
  5. Can I get a job in abroad after graduating in B.Tech computer science, Punjab
  6. Any chance for government job after passing MSc computer science with 72%?
  7. Type of jobs available and their requirement to apply in Dubai?
  8. What kind of courses can I do after passing 12th? I am a computer science student, so can I do Nursing?
  9. Can I get a good salaried job in abroad after having some computer knowlege?
  10. Computer Science related courses available in Abroad for 12th student?
  11. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  12. Can I pursue MS(Computer Science) from Abroad on the basis of 3 years degree or I will have to study one more year? Will bank give loan if I am a meritorious student?
  13. Which entrance exam to write to do masters in abroad after doing BSc Computer Science?
  14. Job in Airport or abroad after Engineering(computer science)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any chance for me to get job abroad if I have done B.Sc Graduation?
  16. How many PG seats are available in government Ayurvedic College nanded?
  17. Is it possible to study MS in Abroad after completing M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  18. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad? -- [New]
28th December 2011, 01:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to get job in abroad while being a computer science student?

There are many jobs available for a computer science student all across the world. You have not mentioned your educational or professional qualification and your job experience. So its not possible to let you know which kind of job profile you are eligible for. Still getting jobs with companies abroad you should have the required skill, knowledge and experience. If you have the skills then surely you will get jobs abroad.
14th February 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to get job in abroad while being a computer science student?

I completed my BE in computer branch in 2011 & I am seeking for a job in abroad.
18th January 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Im doing my 3rd year computer science and engineering.how to get job in abroad what are the criteria needed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?