8th March 2012, 08:15 AM
priya NR

Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 152 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?

sir/madam,
I got 152 in ibps clerk exam.can i get a chance for interview placement. I am from Tamilnadu obc category.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  2. Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  3. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  4. How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?
  5. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?
  7. Will there be any chance for me to be selected as PO having scored 139 marks in IBPS PO Exam and an OBC candidate? Direction to prepare for Group Discussion and Personal Interview?
  8. Can I get Job having scored 168 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  9. What are the chances for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 160 marks in Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  10. What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?
  11. Should I go for S/W or banking side? I have qualified for IBPS clerk and have scored 152 marks
  12. How can I appear for interview after scoring 125 marks in clerk exam? I belong to OBC category
  13. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  14. What are the chances for selection in Interview after scoring 133 marks in IBPS Bank PO exam?
  15. What's the cut off marks for OBC in IBPS clerk exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Any chance to get a job if I am pursuing MBA? I have scored 136 marks in IBPS clerk exam
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Interview from IBPS Clerk written test qualified candidate? -- [New]
  18. What are the chances for me to get call for Interview having scored 147/250 in IBPS Exam being a candidate of General category having completed PG in Banking and Finance?
8th March 2012, 09:29 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 152 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?

Yes. You have a fair chances of getting a call for the Interview having scored 152 marks in IBPS clerk exam.

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of clerical positions for 19 public sector banks.

IBPS Clerk Exam was conducted on
27-11-2011
04-12-2011
11-12-2011

More than 30 lakhs candidates have appeared for this exam.

Out of them more than 5 lakhs candidates have got through the exam.

So, the cut off marks which a bank is going to put to appear for the Interview is expected to be high for this time.

Anyway, as you are a candidate from OBC category, the minimum cut off marks for the candidates of OBC category to appear for the Interview will be a little less when compared to the candidates of General category.

In addition, your IBPS score card will be valid for a period of 1 year.

In this 1 year, there will be many banks which are going to announce Interview schedule.

As per this, you have a good scope to get a call for the Interview.

So, I suggest you to start preparation for the Interview. Because, the performance of the candidate in Interview will also be considered to offer Job for the candidate in that bank.

Try to be strong enough in communication skills by the time you appear for Interview which are very vital for a bank employee.

For updated information regarding various bank notifications, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
8th March 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 152 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?

my self is ex serviceman in gen category i got 178 what are the chances to get interiew call
8th March 2012, 10:18 AM
pandeyshekhar89

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya NR View Post
sir/madam,
I got 152 in ibps clerk exam.can i get a chance for interview placement. I am from Tamilnadu obc category.
Answer:

As you score 152 marks then you will be eligible in most of the banks. Actually IBPS only issues score card and after that when the banks recruitment done then they also mentioned there from which cut off marks candidates can apply. So, it is really difficult to say that but I am sure you will be eligible in the most of the banks.

You regularly checks the those banks website which accept the IBPS score card because they will be start procedure soon.

All the very best
8th March 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 164marks in ibps clerk in general catagory . is i get call from all bank or not
8th March 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 155 marks in IBPS clerks,OBC category,what is the chance of getting interview call.
9th March 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

i got 152 marks in ibps clerk in general category .....whats my chance to get a call for interview ?? please rply asap
9th March 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i got 152 marks in ibps clerk in genral category..whats my chance to get a call for interview ...??
9th March 2012, 03:46 PM
ankita grover

i got 152 marks in ibps clerk in genral category... whats my chance to get a call for interview?
9th March 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 166 scores in General Category in IBPS clerks...I am from Punjab

Is there any chance for an interview call from any bank ?
9th March 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 166 scores in IBPS clerks...I am from Punjab

9th March 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

9th March 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

10th March 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i got 135 marks in ibps clerk exam..me in general category..is there any chances for me to get a call for interview??
10th March 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

can i get a chance for the interview with 149 marks in ibps clerk exam of obc category tamilnadu
12th March 2012, 01:22 AM
suresh727

==>As you score 152 marks then you will be eligible in most of the banks.

==>Actually IBPS only issues score card and after that when the banks recruitment done then they also mentioned there from which cut off marks candidates can apply.

==>So, it is really difficult to say that but I am sure you will be eligible in the most of the bank

==>You regularly checks the those banks website which accept the IBPS score card because they will be start procedure soon.

All the very best
15th March 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam nishanth i got 159 marks in obc category iam worrying whether i ll get any interview call or not pls reply me whether i ll get it or not my email id is [email protected]
21st March 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 131 MARKS IN CLERICAL CADRE AND IM FROM OBC CATEGORY...CAN I HAVE A CHANCE TO GET A JOB
PLEASE SEND ME MSG OR MAIL
MAIL ID /: [email protected]
PH : 9985095252
23rd March 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i have got 127 marks from sc category in bihar what are the chaces for interview
3rd April 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 152 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from Punjab in SC category?
17th January 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 159 marks in OBC category. Can I get a chance for interview in Central Bank of India Clerk recruitment 2012. I am also belong to Minority Community.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?