1st April 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job after scoring 123 marks in IBPS clerk exam? I am from SC category

i have scored 123 marks in ibps clercks exam . i related to sc categiry can i get job ?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances of getting a job after scoring 113 marks in IBPS Clerk entrance exam in SC category?
  2. Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  3. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  4. What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?
  5. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  6. Do I have any chances to get a job in any bank after scoring 176 in IBPS clerk exam? I am in general category
  7. How to give IBPS clerk exam? Solutions for the same? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for IBPS exam in clerical post after passing HS exam with 55%?
  9. Chances to crack the interview of IBPS clerk exam after scoring 144 marks in IBPS clerk exam? What is the technique to crack it?
  10. Can I get Job in a Bank after scoring 116 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  11. Possibilities to get a job after scoring 131 marks out of 250 in IBPS clerk entrance exam?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 58% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing BA course?
  13. What is the probability to get a job after scoring 167 marks in IBPS Clerk exam?
  14. Am I eligible for interview after cracking IBPS clerk with 161 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Any chance to get a job after scoring 145/250 in IBPS clerk?
  16. Can I get a job after scoring 174 marks in IBPS clerk exam in AP?
  17. Can I expect an interview call from any bank after scoring 139 marks in IBPS clerk exam?
  18. Will I get a job after scoring 185 marks in IBPS clerk? I dont have reservation and I am from Keral
3rd April 2012, 08:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job after scoring 123 marks in IBPS clerk exam? I am from SC category

Each bank will specify a certain cut off score in the IBPS exam for the available clerical posts. If you are able to achieve the cut off, you can certainly apply to the bank which have notified the vacancies. If you get short listed you will be called for personal interview. The notifications will be published regarding the available vacancies in the official websites of the respective banks. Currently Bank of Baroda has published notifications for clerical positions. They have specified state and category wise cut off scores as well. You can log in to official site for more details.
12th April 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job after scoring 123 marks in IBPS clerk exam? I am from SC category

I have acquire 122 marks in ibps clerical exam in obc as well as pwd category. but i m fail in math.

Can i apply.
16th April 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am scored ibps clerk cutoff mark 153 in obc at tamil nadu. i wil get job?
19th April 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Is dere any chance of selection boz i have scored 133 in ibps po from sc..plz tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?