6th March 2012, 09:16 PM
soundu.smilys817

Any chance to get a job if I am pursuing MBA? I have scored 136 marks in IBPS clerk exam

good evening sir, iam persuing MBA.i get 136 marks in ibps clerks. and i have above 60% in all levels. iam belonging to the general category nd iam female. am i have a chance to get a job. and iam get a cal letter for interview.

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  2. Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  3. How can I get more marks in IBPS clerk exam? Which are the best books for general awareness? i have scored 148 in IBPS clerk exam
  4. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 58% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing BA course?
  5. How can I get more marks in IBPS clerk exam? Which are the best books for general awareness?
  6. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  7. is there any chance of getting a job after scoring 136 in IBPS clerical exam? I am a PWD candidate
  8. Does I have to qualify in IBPS exam to get bank job if pursuing B.Sc? -- [New]
  9. Can I get Job in a Bank after scoring 116 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  10. Can I get a job after scoring 123 marks in IBPS clerk exam? I am from SC category
  11. Can I apply for Bank Job having scored 115 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam but not scored 50% in 12th class and BA course?
  12. What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?
  13. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 152 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  14. Any chance to get a job after scoring 145/250 in IBPS clerk?
  15. Can I get Clerk Job in SBI having scored 76% in 12th Class and 126 marks in IBPS Exam?
  16. What's the cut off marks for OBC in IBPS clerk exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a job after scoring 174 marks in IBPS clerk exam in AP?
  18. Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree
7th March 2012, 03:27 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: Any chance to get a job if I am pursuing MBA? I have scored 136 marks in IBPS clerk exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundu.smilys817 View Post
good evening sir, iam persuing MBA.i get 136 marks in ibps clerks. and i have above 60% in all levels. iam belonging to the general category nd iam female. am i have a chance to get a job. and iam get a cal letter for interview.
Dear friend
I cannot say about your call letter, because the expected cutoff marks will be 180-190 marks.
if any candidates does not trun up then you may have some chances

Best of luck
7th March 2012, 01:55 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to get a job if I am pursuing MBA? I have scored 136 marks in IBPS clerk exam

I am sorry to say that you have a very less scope for you to be eligible for the Interviews of any of the 19 public sector banks for the recruitment of these clerical positions.

The cut off marks for the candidates of General category to be eligible for Interview are very high.

To the best of my knowledge, it will be 160-180 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam for the candidates of General category.

But, be positive and optimistic. The score card of IBPS will be valid for a period of 1 year.

In this 1 year, if any bank releases the notification for Interview phase where your marks are more than the cut off marks set by the particular bank, you can appear for that.

Otherwise, you can try for jobs on the basis of your MBA course.

MBA candidates are having plenty of job opportunities in variety of business sectors.

The reason for this is every business is in need of good managers for to manage the various aspects of the organization in a better manner.

As you are a candidate from MBA course, you are eligible to appear for Bank PO Exams.

So, I suggest you to appear for upcoming IBPS PO Exam if you are interested to make your career in Banking sector.

Wish you all the best.
8th March 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to get a job if I am pursuing MBA? I have scored 136 marks in IBPS clerk exam

i score 169 in ibps clerk , is there any chance to get interview call. i belong to general category
8th March 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

i got 162 marks from general category nay chance ???
9th March 2012, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 152 and i belong to the obc category.............pls tell me about my possibilty
9th March 2012, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 152 and i belong to the obc category.............pls tell me about the chances
9th March 2012, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 161 marks in ibps clerk obc n i am frm mp..it was my frst attempt..is it a safe scoree for getting an interview call frm any of d banks..wat will d cutoff for obc fr an interview...???
10th March 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i belong to s.c ,i got 147, any chance for me
10th March 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

how much score is good in general cat. to get interview call atleast 5-6 banks from UTTAR PRADESH. Plsg tell me
10th March 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 127 marks in ibps clerk and from obc is there any chance to get selected if i perform well in my interview atlest any hope
12th March 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 152 and i belong to the obc category.............pls tell me about my possibilty for job
12th March 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

as a girl of general category,bihar region ,having scored 159 marks in ibps clerk 2012, what is the chances of getting recruit.also i have done aircraft maintenance engineering course
14th March 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i have secured 147 in IBPS clerical. is there any chance to get clerical job under 19 banks of ibps ? pls reply soon
10th June 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 136 marks in cwe exam.i belong to obc cat.u.p. plz answer in my e mail id [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?