28th September 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Any chance in NDA and UPSC for a BAMS graduate? Which entrances do I have to appear?

i am a bams graduate from a government ayurvedic college from kerala. i would like to know my career chances in the nda and upsc. i would also like to know how i could get into any central government jobs related to my field.what would be the entrances that i need to appear in ?

15th November 2011, 08:06 PM
Beready

Default Re: Any chance in NDA and UPSC for a BAMS graduate? Which entrances do I have to appear?

hello friend,

yes, there is a chance to give but not for NDA .
now you are eligible to give the exam CDS.
so give that exam if you have that courage then you will surely get the job in armed forces .
good luck.

15th November 2011, 08:15 PM
Beready

Default Re: Any chance in NDA and UPSC for a BAMS graduate? Which entrances do I have to appear?

hello friend,

yes, there is a chance to give but not for NDA .
now you are eligible to give the exam CDS.
so give that exam if you have that courage then you will surely get the job in armed forces .
good luck.

12th December 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

can i give upsc exam? I am bams graduate.

16th December 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

is there any placement in ayurvedic pharmaceuticals for BAMS?

13th September 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i want to know,
what is the job opportunities of BAMS in UPSC????

12th October 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I am bams doctor my age 36 years .can i apply upsc

12th May 2018, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Is a bams eligible to write upsc examination? If yes under which category should he apply?

16th May 2018, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to attend the PSC exam I was born on 16/01/1999 am I eligible for writing PSC exam

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?