5th March 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate with a date of birth 20-09-1994 and pursuing 11th class?

Respective sir,iam muhammed shareef .studying in +1 science branch.i want to join in Indian navy.how can i apply for this.my date of birth is 20-09-1994.what is the phisical appearence want to me.how much want i score in +2

5th March 2012, 01:58 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate with a date of birth 20-09-1994 and pursuing 11th class?

You can apply for Indian Navy through NDA entrance examination. You are now pursing 11th, You can appear NDA while appearing for 12th in the year of 2013 an as per your date of birth as on 20.09.1994, you will be 19 years after 20.09.2013, hence you may get a single chance of appearing NDA-I 2013 exam.

NDA- NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry into Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics within the age of 16.5 to 19 years of age with good physical fitness, is eligible to apply for Indian Navy of NDA. There is no upper age relaxation for any reserved category candidate. There is also no criteria of any percentage of marks in 12th for application to NDA.

As per your date of birth you can only able to appear for the NDA-I 2013 exam which is generally held in the month of April every year.

For more information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
5th March 2012, 02:40 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate with a date of birth 20-09-1994 and pursuing 11th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respective sir,iam muhammed shareef .studying in +1 science branch.i want to join in Indian navy.how can i apply for this.my date of birth is 20-09-1994.what is the phisical appearence want to me.how much want i score in +2
Dear Aspirant

You can join Indian Navy through NDA exam conducted by UPSC two times in a year.

NDA:- National Defence Academy

UPSC:- Union Public Service Examination

Eligibility conditions's for NDA exam for Indian Navy:

~You should have passed 12th standard with Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry subjects from recognized central or State board.

~You can apply for this exam while studying in 12th standard.

~You can apply for NDA at any percentage in 12th standard.

~For NDA your Age should be with in 16.5 to 19 years.

~You should be an Citizen of India.

Physical condition's necessary for Indian Navy:

~~If you fulfill all eligibility criteria then you can definitely apply for NDA exam.

NDA exam has three stages:-
  • Written Test
  • Interview
  • Medical test

Pattern of NDA written test:

>>To know more about NDA examination visit UPSC official website:

http://upsc.gov.in
6th March 2012, 10:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You are now in 11th standard so now you are not applicable for Indian Navy exam.

Indian Navy Exam is conducted by UPSC through NDA exam.But the minimum education criteria is 12 th standard.

So after 12th standard you are eligible for NDA exam.Final years student also applicable for NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy .This exam is conducted by upsc twice time in a year.

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with science departments are applicable for NDA exam.

Commerce and Arts students are applicable only for Indian Airforce Exam.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.There are no age relaxation criteria for SC/ST criteria.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.Also you must have citizenship of India.

Your Date of Birth is 20.9.1994 so when you are in 12th standard your age should be below 19 years so thats time you are applicable for NDA exam.

I have attached the physical eligibility criteria for NDA exam so please check it out.

For more details you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 46 views)
8th March 2012, 05:39 AM
tanu47

Dear,
Being in 11th class so now you are not applicable for Indian Navy exam.
Indian Navy Exam is conducted by UPSC through NDA exam. But the minimum education criteria is 12 th standard.
So after 12th standard you are eligible for NDA exam.

NDA (National Defense Academy) .This exam is conducted by upsc twice time in a year.Those candidate have completed 12th standard with science departments are applicable for NDA exam.
Commerce and Arts students are applicable only for Indian Airforce Exam.
----Age limit 16.5 to 19 years.
----Unmarried male candidate are required for NDA exam.
-----Must have citizenship of India.
------Your Date of Birth is 20.9.1994 so when you are in 12th standard your age should be below 19 years so thats time you are applicable for NDA exam.

visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in
25th June 2013, 12:35 AM
Ankur.Sunny

N. D. A.

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year .

Defence Services are :-

>> Indian Army

>> Indian Navy

>> Indian Air force

To apply for this examination , you have to fulfill the following age limits , Marital Status , education Qualification and Physical Standards :-

Age limits :-

Candidate have not below 16.5 years and not above 19 years at the time of appearing of NDA examination .

Marital Status :-

Candidate must be Unmarried male candidates and female candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination .

Education Qualification :-

Candidate must have a completed 12th Class with Physics and Mathematics as subjects to apply for Navy / Air force examination . Candidate must have a completed 12th Class is enough to appear for Indian Army examination . Candidate who are awaiting the exam results or appearing in the final year of 12th exam or pass out candidate can also eligible to apply for this examination . There is no percentage bar required for NDA Examination .

So, you are not eligible to appear for this exam as you haven't completed 12th yet.

Physical Standards :-

Candidate must be physically and mentally fit according to the physical standards of NDA examination . Minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms for Army ( 162.5 cms for Indian Air force ) .

Exam Pattern of NDA :-

>>To know more about NDA examination visit UPSC official website:

www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?