27th December 2011, 05:36 PM
ajanyaraj.devu

When will the sale of application start in Navy, Army and Air Force?

when the application for medical course in navy, army, airforce will start?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  2. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  3. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  4. Is there any merit based selection for Army/Air Force/Navy recruitment through NDA-II entrance exam?
  5. What is the career scope for me in IAF after completion of BCA course?
  6. Requirements to join Air Force or Navy or Army for BBA graduate?
  7. After passing SSC how to join Army, Navy or Air Force?
  8. How can I go into indian army, navy & air force? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get a job in Army, Navy or Air Force?
  10. Salary paid to Indian Navy Officer? Which is best among Navy Air Force and Army?
  11. Which course is best for my brother who has passed 12th?
  12. How can I get a job in Navy, Army or Air force? I have scored 51% marks in intermedaite
  13. How may I get a job in Navy, Army or Air-force? I have 77% marks in intermediate(BIPC) and I have done B.Pharma degree with 70% marks from a reputed institute
  14. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  15. Job Opportunities for the candidates B.Sc in Computer Science in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?
  16. How can I apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force after doing BSc H Physics?
  17. Is there any particular graduation course available for girls to get high level Officer post in Navy, Air Force or Army? -- [New]
  18. What do I do to get Job in Indian Army, Navy or Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of M-Pharmacy?

15th February 2012, 06:21 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: When will the sale of application start in Navy, Army and Air Force?

Hi

If you wish to get into the Indian Navy, Army or Air Force, then you have to satisfy certain conditions or rather criteria's first to be able to fill up the forms.

Usually Indian DEFENSE conducts all India entrances to recruit candidates in any wing.

1. NDA

2. CDS

NDA - National Defense Academy

CDS - Combined Defense Services.

Now it depends you are eligible for which one.

-> NDA is the exam for the 12th pass students. Maths and Physics are compulsory for the candidates who wish to work in Navy or Air Force.

Moreover the age should vary within 16.5 to 19 years.

-> Similarly the CDS is for the graduates. You need to be a minimum graduate to be able to apply for it.

Age should vary within 19-24 years.

Now the NDA is conducted twice in a year by the UPSC. i.e Once in April for those who just appeared for 12th boards and are awaiting results and NDA 2 in August for those who are 12th pass.

CDS is also conducted twice i.e Once in February and in September.

The NDA form and notification was out on 31st December and its last date was 30th January 2012.

The CDS was also out by November and its last date has also passed of as the exam has also been conducted on 12th February 2012.

So for now, you cannot apply for the NDA or CDS.

However the NDA2 and CDS2 are always open for you. You can apply for them when the notifications are out.

If you want know more about the Notifications, Please Click Here to visit the Official UPSC website.

The NDA 2 notification would be out by May and the CDS 2 notification would be out by July.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#

15th February 2012, 07:18 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When will the sale of application start in Navy, Army and Air Force?

dear friend,

See you have to take information from different newspapers and websites when the vacancies of Navy will come and according to this you can apply.

You can also apply for N.D.A. (National Defense Academy) and C.D.S.(Common Defense Services). There generally two examination are held for N.D.A., one is N.D.A.-1 and another is N.D.A.-2.You can also attempt both this two exam.

For more details i.e. if you can apply and want to download previous year papers and also you can see the notification when they declared and then you can visit the following websites :

http://indianarmy.nic.in
and
http://www.upsc.gov.in
and
http://www.freshersworld.com

all the best.

15th February 2012, 07:44 PM
a444

Default Re: When will the sale of application start in Navy, Army and Air Force?

The Indian Navy is equipped with modern air carriers, destroyers, frigates, gunships, missile boats, submarines and naval aircraft. Behind the well equipped and modern fleet are the well trained and dedicated naval officers who are doing their best in safeguarding India's interests and playing a pivotal role in the country's defence.

Indian Navy recruits people to its executive branch and sailor branch. The Executive branch officers man the command appointments on board. The recruitment is advertised through the Employment News and all important National and Regional news papers/dailies.

The Executive Branch of Indian Navy consists of :

I - Education Branch :

Education Officers play a major role in the training of a Naval officers/Sailors

Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (Sailors) Eligibility Details: Indian Navy recruits Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) , for only Unmarried Male Indian Citizens and male subjects of Nepal and Bhutan are eligible. A candidate must be qualified in 10+2/equivalent examination with 55% marks.

Indian Navy Sailors for Artificer Apprentice Eligibility Details

1. Age. The applicant should be of the age between 17-20 years (ie. he should not be less than 17 or more than 20 years on the date of enrolment).

2. Nationality. Applicant should be a resident Indian. The Gorkhas, subjects of Nepal, are also eligible for applying for AA recruitment.

3. Marital Status. Applicant should be an Unmarried male.

4. Minimum Educational Qualification.

(a) 1st Condition. Applicant should have passed Class 12th or equivalent with subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

(b) 2nd Condition. Minimum qualification marks required for applying for a particular type of entry into Indian Navy may vary and the same would be promulgated in the advertisement in Newspapers and this website on as required basis.

5. Physical Standards. The candidate should be physically fit for enrolement into Indian Navy. This capability is tested at the examination venue on qualifying in written examination and is termed as Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory. PFT will consist of 1.6 km run which is to be completed in 07 minutes, 20 Squats (Utthak Baithak) and 10 Push ups.

6. Medical Standards.

(a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed under current regulations applicable to the sailors of Indian Navy on entry. The detailed guidelines for medical standards are laid down in the Navy Orders (SPL) 01/1999 by IHQ MOD (Navy).

(b) Physical traits include minimum height of 157 cm with proportionate body weight depending on the age and height of the candidate. He should also have proportionate chest with minimum expansion capability of 05 cms.

(c) Candidate should possess good mental and physical health, should be free from any disease / disability and have no cardio vascular disease, surgical deformities like Knock-Knees, Flat-Foot. Candidate should not have a past history of fits or psychiatric ailments Vericose-vein etc. He should not have any type of infection in the ears. Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth before appearing for the written test followed by PFT and Medical examination.
(d) Candidate should possess Colour perception standard of CP II and Eyes Visual standards should meet the under mentioned prescribed standards for both the conditions that is with glasses AND without glasses.

Without glasses With glasses
Better Eye Worse Eye Better Eye Worse Eye
6/12 6/12 6/9 6/12
NOTE: Applicants declared permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Navy need not apply.

7.Training.

The training for Artificer Apprentice will generally be for 09 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by 08 weeks sea training . Thereafter four years training in technical training establishments of the Navy. On completion, candidates will have qualification equivalent to Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering which is recognised by the Govt of India for purposes of employment in Central /State Govt.
8. Initial Engagement.

The beginning of engagement of sailor with the Indian Navy is subject to successful completion of training. The period of the initial engagement of Artificer Apprentice sailor is 20 years. However, engagement (ie service) period is extendable with maximum limit being till the attainment of 57 yrs of age, which, in turn, depends on the rank attained and satisfactory performance by the sailor while in the service.

15th February 2012, 09:34 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........
To join Indian army you have to apply for NDA , CDS entrance exam .........
The details eligibility of these two are as follows.

For more details visit official website of UPSC.

Good luck.......

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?