4th December 2011, 03:39 PM
subhajit42

Any chance to work in MNC with more salary after doing M.Tech? I am a B.Tech passout and looking forward for M.Tech

Hello sir,I am B.tech passout student..now looking forward to do M.Tech as I dont get any job in MNC.. after doing M.tech is there any chance to get job in MNC with more salary and more security than B.Tech

8th December 2011, 07:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to work in MNC with more salary after doing M.Tech? I am a B.Tech passout and looking forward for M.Tech

You have made a good decision to complete M.Tech. You can get in MNC after M.Tech. It all depends on your calibre and potential. Your job prospects will definitely increase after M.Tech. More over the companies will offer you more salary after M.Tech.
25th January 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to work in MNC with more salary after doing M.Tech? I am a B.Tech passout and looking forward for M.Tech

What is the salary after MS in CS (not MSc) in india ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?