17th August 2011, 06:43 PM
1504shubahm

What are the options available for me after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? How can I go abroad for M.Tech or MS?

sir i am doing b.tech in mech engineering. i want to go abroad to m.tech or m.s .so what are the options by which can achve my goal?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  3. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  4. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  5. Higher studies options after mechanical engineering btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  7. Which PG course is best after completing mechanical engineering degree? What are the possible options of joining B schools?
  8. Courses in Abroad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  9. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  10. Career options after Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What to opt after B.Tech Mechanical between MS, MBA and M.Tech?
  12. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  14. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  15. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  16. What are the options available for me after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? How can I go abroad for M.Tech or MS?
  17. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  18. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad? -- [New]
18th August 2011, 11:09 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are the options available for me after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? How can I go abroad for M.Tech or MS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1504shubahm View Post
sir i am doing b.tech in mech engineering. i want to go abroad to m.tech or m.s .so what are the options by which can achve my goal?
See friend actually I don't support the foreign studies as the position is not good outside our country.

The reasons for my disinterest is due to its
->its free Life.
->Work will become full time and Studies will become Part time.
->In security.
->Food Problem
->Home sickness.
etc., what not if we count everything are bad in Abroad.

one more main thing is you'll have to keep lakhs of rupees as investment. A big hole to your dad's pocket.

even though if you are interested and your dad is financially sound then make this option to do Masters in Abroad after completing your B.Tech Mechanical.

To do Masters in Abroad one has to follow this procedure

->He should appear and get a good score in GRE
->Should score good marks in Toefl
->should apply for foreign universities through Online.
->After getting admission letter you have to get study VISA
->Complete the process and go and study there.

These are all one has to do go for doing Masters course in Abroad.
All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
18th August 2011, 11:31 PM
Sehwag6

Default Re: What are the options available for me after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? How can I go abroad for M.Tech or MS?

after completing b.tech

you are eligible for both m.tech or ms

for that courses in abroad means

you write GRE exams

and then you study in abroad

all the best
18th August 2011, 11:33 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the options available for me after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? How can I go abroad for M.Tech or MS?

You have two course to purse after B.Tech,that are M.Tech,MBA course.As you said that you are interested in pursuing M.Tech/M.s course in Abroad.To get admission in foreign country,you have to appear for TOEFL and GRE exam.If you score 1100 out of 1500 in GRE and 80 out of 120 in TOEFL then you will get admission in good college in abroad
10th March 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

i am financially weak and want to study in abroad now i'm in mechanical 3rd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?