18th June 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Any courses available after completing Interior Diploma course?

dear sir,
i have completed my Interior diploma course now i want to do further study in this field only plz tell that any courses are available after doing thus course

24th November 2011, 11:42 PM
gnshyshnavi

Default Re: Any courses available after completing Interior Diploma course?

Yes, there are courses to do after the diploma. which is called advance diploma in interior designing. Its duration is only 15 months. once you complete your diploma you can do this. This course provides intensive training for students to become professional interior designer. Emphasis is placed on space planning, creative problem-solving, communication skills and knowledge of building materials, construction, computer-aided drafting and the history of design.

This Course Covers The Following Areas of Study:

* Commercial Design
* Retail Design
* Residential Design
* Restaurant Design
* Ecologically Sustainable Design
* Furniture & Culture
* Design Career Strategies
* Vastu Design
* Project Research & Development

You can try for this course..
I guess the details in the above will be enough for you. :-)
14th January 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

can masters in interior designing be done after completion of advance diploma course in the same field,without cmplting the gradutation??
3rd February 2013, 11:56 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

courses available after completing Interior Diploma course

1.Project Research & Development
2.Vastu Design
3.Design Career Strategies
4.Furniture & Culture
5.Ecologically Sustainable Design
6.Restaurant Design
7.Residential Design
8.Retail Design
9.Commercial Design

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26th January 2016, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have done my diploma in interior so I am thinking to do construction management course from nicmar bimbay so is that will be an advantage for my career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?