26th January 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Distance master degree holder who have completed NET and SET is eligible for Lecturer post in government institutes?

Well actually i have completed NET and SET but i have a master degree in distance education, so tell me that am i eligible for lecturer or govt teaching post?

Related Questions:
26th January 2016, 09:54 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Distance master degree holder who have completed NET and SET is eligible for Lecturer post in government institutes?

No doubt distance master degree holder who have completed NET and SET exam are eligible for lecturer job in institution,as for lecturership one should have master degree with atleast 55% marks(either it is done in regular way or through distance mode) and NET/SET.
26th January 2016, 09:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Distance master degree holder who have completed NET and SET is eligible for Lecturer post in government institutes?

Yes, you are eligible to become Lecturer after qualifying in NET and SET examination.

As to become lecturer it is necessary for candidates to appear and qualify in NET or SET examination.

To get jobs you need to visit the employment news for vacancy in different colleges and institution.
26th January 2016, 11:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually i have completed NET and SET but i have a master degree in distance education, so tell me that am i eligible for lecturer or govt teaching post?
You have completed masters degree in distance education so you are eligible for NET/SET exam. If your degree is recognized and if you have fulfill below given criteria.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET/SET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET/SET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.

After qualifying in UGC NET/SET exam, you will get lectureship post in government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?