20th October 2010, 12:46 PM
akshay05003

Any engineering correspondence courses in Mangalore in Electrical Field?

Please let me know any engineering correspondance courses at Mangalore in electrical feild ?

Related Questions:
  1. What all BCI recognized correspondence Law courses are there?
  2. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  3. Which are the short term certificate courses suitable to my field of Electrical Engineering?
  4. List of correspondence courses preferably in field of science after 10+2 in India?
  5. What should I do to make a career in Electrical Field after B.E Electrical? Is it helpful to do design courses such as Pro E, Catia? Design courses in Electrical Field?
  6. Preferred courses after diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  7. How girls can get a job in private electrical sector?
  8. Which courses can I do after doing diploma in electrical engineering?
  9. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  10. Career opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering except B.Tech and B.E courses? Courses relating to the same field in Ernakulam and Thrissur District?
  11. What to do after completion of diploma course? Which course is best to do next? -- [New]
  12. Diploma or other high level courses details in Aviation engineering stream for B.Tech in Electrical?
  13. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of institutions providing Electrical engineering diploma in correspondence?
  15. Colleges for Metallurgy Engineering in Mangalore?
  16. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  17. Which is the best company in technical field? I am doing diploma in electronics and electrical engineering
  18. List of correspondence courses for EE Diploma holder who is working in an Electrical company?
18th August 2011, 05:58 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any engineering correspondence courses in Mangalore in Electrical Field?

You can do the following course as under-

B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
JNTU Distance Education
Type : Bachelors Degree

JNTUH Kukatpally Hyderabad-500085
Telephone:040 - 23051662,23158661
Extn:1001

Course Description-
Duration:- 4 Years

Eligibility:- 10 + 2 in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics

Admission:- Admission made on the basis of merit ranks obtained at the Entrance test conducted by the University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?