25th December 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How girls can get a job in private electrical sector?

I completed my B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering.And I would like to work in electrical field and would not like to deviate from my field and work in IT field. So, in order to get a job what are the courses that is to be undertaken. Whether there is suitable job opportunities for girls in the electrical sector.

Related Questions:
29th December 2016, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How girls can get a job in private electrical sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering.And I would like to work in electrical field and would not like to deviate from my field and work in IT field. So, in order to get a job what are the courses that is to be undertaken. Whether there is suitable job opportunities for girls in the electrical sector.

There are various jobs in PSUs and in other private companies for girls after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course. You should clear the GATE with good score in order to get a job in PSUs. You should also get good marks in the engineering graduation (over 65%) to get a job in PSUs. There is no gender bias, for the jobs. You can find the jobs in the PSUs like BHEL, Power Grid, IOC, NTPC, SAIL, Oil India, EIL etc. The GATE score is important to get a job in PSUs. There are also jobs in the private companies like ABB, GE, Siemens, Bosch etc. which are also recruiting the EEE graduates through campus or off campus interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?