8th November 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Any exam for admission in JD institute of GHY?

i want to ask that there are any exam for addmisson in jd institute of ghy

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any other exam except JEE Main and Advanced to get admission in IIT Kharagpur?
  2. Details regarding admission in super 30 coaching for IIT-JEE? When will it forms be available?
  3. Minimum qualifications and percentage required to join the Assam Police? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology after scoring 65% in BCA? Any paid seat in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  5. Admission procedure and cost of studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Specializations offered in B.Tech at this institute?
  6. How to do MBA through CAT? I have scored 91% in 12th
  7. How to take admission in Bhabha Institute Bombay for B.Tech?
  8. Procedure and minimum cut off marks to get admission in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore for statistics? -- [New]
  9. How to get admission in IIT after studying in diploma mechanical?
  10. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  11. Admission procedure for MBA programs in IIPM
  12. How can I apply for M.Tech course in IIT Guwahati if I am a student of BSc Botany Honors? Procedure for the same?
  13. DASA scheme eligibility with Maths as non-credit subject? What are compulsory and options subjects in DASA scheme?
  14. What to do to take admission in masters in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  15. Exam for B.Tech admission in Ambedkar Institute of technology after completing 12th?
  16. What should I do to do Ph.D while am working in SRF?
  17. Is there any exam for getting admission in National Institute of Nutrition Hyderabad for doing MSc course? What is the criteria for the exam?
  18. In which colleges can I apply in India after scoring 63.59% in CAT?
16th May 2012, 12:13 AM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Any exam for admission in JD institute of GHY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to ask that there are any exam for addmisson in jd institute of ghy
Hello Friend,

There is no perfect exam for admission in JD coolege of fasion technology. you can get admission on the basis of +2 marks.

ABOUT JD COLLEGE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY.
JD Institute of Fashion Technology has been put up in the year 1988.JD Institute of Fashion Technology believes in dealing Designing and Fashion as a visual science. Adopting a holistic view on design, JD believes in inculcating an aesthetic sense and creativity apart from imparting technical education to students.

Over the years, the fashion industry has grown into a $20 billion industries and so has JD, which is spreading its wings in all parts of the country with nineteen centres in India and abroad. While growing in numbers, JD consistently emphasize on the quality and continues upgrading itself to various emerging fields of design. The JD Fashion network is one of the largest in the country with a full scale education and development centre in every major and mini metro across India. Going global is definitely on the anvil.

Our centre (Guwahati), of JD Institute of Fashion Technology had cut its ribbon on 22nd August 2005 in the presence of Mrs. Krishna Singh, Her Excellency First Lady of Assam, Dr.(Mrs.) Hemo Prava Saikia, Hon’ble Minister for Handloom & Textile & Sericulture, Govt. of Assam, Mr. R.C. Dalal, Executive Director, JD Institute of Fashion Technology and other prominent guests. Guwahati centre is the joint effort of Mr. N.C. Dey and Ms. Sumita Dey Deka.Sumita Dey Deka is the centre Director in Guwahati. She is forthright and dynamic. She posses vision that will change the dynamics of fashion technology in many folds. She has worked and was deeply involved with the aspects of Fashion Technology in Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai.

thanks.
7th July 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any exam for admission in JD institute of GHY?

there is any entrance exam to get admission.........or if on the basis of 10 2 marks then what percentage required to get admission
7th December 2013, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in JD fashion technology in ghy...i m studying in class 12
12th May 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

late date of admission in jd institute for B.sc in fashion designing in guwahati
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?