13th April 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and cost of studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Specializations offered in B.Tech at this institute?

Hello,
I have just given my 10th Board exam.
But my ambition is to do my B.Tech
from World's top institute which is
Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
So, if I want to study in this institute then
what I have to do for admission? And what will be the
cost? I also want to know the specializations taught in B.Tech in MIT.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?
  2. How to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  3. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is CT institute of technology good enough for B.Tech?
  5. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  6. How can I study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology with scholarship?
  7. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I get admission to study MS program in Massachusetts Institute of Technology if scored 57 marks in TOEFL and 34 marks in GRE?
  9. List of top colleges of India and Abroad?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Tips to prepare for MIT entrance exam?
  12. Which NIT colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? I have scored 781 in GATE Chemical Engineering
  13. Information about Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  14. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  15. Procedure to study B.E. in Chemical Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  16. How many exams are available to join in M.Tech?
  17. Which NIT will I get after scoring 1479 in GATE?
  18. List of good colleges to do M.Tech in IT/Computer Science after Msc IT in Bathinda?
20th April 2015, 03:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and cost of studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Specializations offered in B.Tech at this institute?

To get Bachelor's course admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT), you have to appear for SAT/ACT and TOEFL exam. To apply for admission in MIT, you should score minimum 100 marks in TOEFL exam. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission through online, by visiting following link.
https://my.mit.edu/uaweb/login.htm

Fee Expenses:-
Following are the expenses per year to study at MIT
->Tuition and Fees - $46,704
->Housing and Dining - $13,730
->Books and Personal Expenses - $2,816

List of Undergraduate Courses in MIT:-
Following are the Engineering related Undergraduate Courses, which are offered by MIT.
->Civil and Environmental Engineering
->Mechanical Engineering
->Material Science and Engineering
->Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
->Nuclear Science and Engineering

You can find all other Undergraduate Courses, at the following link.
http://mitadmissions.org/blogs/entry...uates_by_major
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?