5th July 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Any job opportunities available with many back papers and with less percentage in mechanical engineering field in India or in Abroad?

whether any job opportunity is available with many back papers & less % marks in mechanical engineering field in India or in Abroad?please answer me in detail..

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best job opportunities available in Biotechnology field in India/Abroad?
  2. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  3. How to do internship after doing mechanical engineering if I am interested in Robotics field
  4. Opportunities and placement details of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Which are the famous companies in India providing job in Nanotechnology?
  6. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
  7. Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?
  8. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S?
  9. What are the opportunities in Mechanical Engineering field?
  10. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  11. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  12. Can I get job with good remuneration and package in Abroad if secure 80% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  15. Which are the top engineering colleges in South India? What is the criteria and job opportunities?
  16. Colleges in India and Abroad offering Ship Building course? Job opportunities after this course? -- [New]
  17. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  18. PTU Mechanical Engineering 8th Sem Total Quality Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
19th September 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any job opportunities available with many back papers and with less percentage in mechanical engineering field in India or in Abroad?

How can i get the admission in B.tech after completing my diploma in plastics technology from central institute of plastics engineering & technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?