14th December 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Any jobs available in Air Force academy after completing degree course with BSc(MPCS)?

sir, this is narasimha.p i have completed my degree course with b.sc(mpcs) or b.sc computer science, i want do job in the airforce academy, now there is any jobs for get it, please determine the some of information about airforce.

17th December 2011, 03:53 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any jobs available in Air Force academy after completing degree course with BSc(MPCS)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, this is narasimha.p i have completed my degree course with b.sc(mpcs) or b.sc computer science, i want do job in the airforce academy, now there is any jobs for get it, please determine the some of information about airforce.
Since you have done B.Sc with Maths and Physics, it is definite that you had these subjects in the +2 level too. If it is so, you may join Indian Air Force through Combined Defense Service Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
A graduate in any discipline, having studied maths and physics in +2 level, is eligible for this exam.
The minimum eligible age is 19 years.
The maximum age limit is 23 years.

The upcoming Combined Defense Service exam for which you may apply, is going to be conducted on 16.09.2012.
The application forms will be available from 02.06.2012.
17th December 2011, 01:59 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Any jobs available in Air Force academy after completing degree course with BSc(MPCS)?

Quote:
You can apply for the Indian Air force as an officer after the completion of your graduation through Air force common admission test(AFCAT) and through Combined Defence service examination(CDSE).
The detailed information for both of the entry scheme is given below:

1. AFCAT

The Air force common admission test is conducted for the selection of candidate as an officer in various branches of Indian Air force like Flying Branch, Ground Duty branch and the Technical branch.

For the AFCAT examination candidate should be graduate in any discipline.
In flying branch candidates of engineering or the equivalent field are only eligible.

For more information on AFCAT examination visit at the below web site.
http://careerairforce.nic.in/home.html

2.CDSE

You can also apply for the Indian Air force through CDSE examination. This examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.
For the CDSE examination candidate should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.

For more information on CDSE examination visit at the below web site
www.upsc.gov.in
17th December 2011, 02:22 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Any jobs available in Air Force academy after completing degree course with BSc(MPCS)?

To join in Indian Air Force after Graduation course,you should appear for CDS exam.But to appear for CDS(Indian Air Force),you should fulfill with below mentioned criteria.

Eligibility criteria for CDS(Indian Air Force) Exam:
Education qualification:
You should have complete graduation degree in Engineering or graduation degree with any stream(If you have complete 12th class with PCM stream).
Age Limit:
And your age should be between 19 to 22 years.

If you are fit with this criteria,then you can join in Indian Air Force by appearing CDS exam.

CDS exam held twice in year.This year CDS-I exam released on 29th Oct and closed on 28th Nov 2011 and exam going to held on 12th Feb 2012.So you have missed first notification,so you can appear for second notification of CDS exam.

Important Dates for CDS-II exam:
Issuing of application form from 2nd June 2012 to 2nd July 2012.
Exam will held on 16th Sep 2012.

Visit official website for more details.

http://www.upsc.gov.in
17th December 2011, 04:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

If you want to join in Indian Air Force then you can go for CDSE , UES ,NCC SPECIAL ENTRY but you must be graduate from recognized board.

Details of these exams are given below.

Those candidate are completed graduation are eligible for CDSE exam but 12 standard subject must be Math and Physics.

B-TECH ans BE student are also eligible for this exam .But you have not any Pending Backlog.

Final Year student are also eligible for CDSE exam.There is no percentage marks criteria.

AGE CRITERIA

Indian Military Academy - 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy - 19-23 Years
Naval Academy - 19-22 Years
Officer's Training Academy - 19-25 Years

Those candidate are in Pre-final year or completed BE / B Tech degree course in the relevant streams of engineering as mentioned above and must have secured minimum of 60% marks in aggregate are eligible UES exam.

But you have not any Pending Backlog.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.

Those candidate have completed graduation are eligible NCC SPECIAL ENTRY exam.You must have NCC C certificate.

Your age should be in between 21 to 28 years.

Thanks
18th June 2012, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir
Now i want to do bsce(MECs) so after completion of this degree have any jobs in airforce
Thanking you sir
14th October 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

hello officers i'm interested in joining IAF & i completed my degree in BSc with 65% is there any opportunities to me to join with . my e-mail is [email protected] please inform me sir .... thank you
29th November 2013, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am pursing b.com general second year ma height is 5.5 can i apply for any job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?