20th December 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Which short term courses will be beneficial for me to get Job in Power Plant having completed Engineering with Mechanical stream?

sir, i completed my engg in mechanical. & in present i am working in core industry. i am searching for short term course, which is beneficial for me to get the job in power plant.

19th April 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which short term courses will be beneficial for me to get Job in Power Plant having completed Engineering with Mechanical stream?

can you give the list of short term courses for getting salary 10k to 15k
27th October 2017, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which short term courses will be beneficial for me to get Job in Power Plant having completed Engineering with Mechanical stream?

Which short term courses will be beneficial for me to get Job in Power Plant having completed mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?