11th May 2011, 11:15 PM
itzchandan

When is the M.tech entrance test conducted by Punjabi university,Patiala?

when is the m.Tech entrance test conducted by Punjabi Univesity, Patiala and i want to know about the availability of forms for M.Tech admissions?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  3. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  4. When would be the entrance test conducted by Punjabi University for M.Tech?
  5. How may I get previous year entrance test papers of Punjabi university in Patiala?
  6. Where can I get the prospectus for BA LLB entrance exam in Punjabi University Patiala? What is the syllabus?
  7. What is the date of M.Ed entrance test of Punjabi University Patiala
  8. Is punjabi university patiala recognized by AICTE?
  9. Is there any requirement for entrance exam to join MSc Microbiology in Punjabi University Patiala?
  10. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  11. What is the syllabus for M.Ed entrance test in Punjabi University Patiala?
  12. Any entrance test to be answered in order to get into Panjabi University Patiala for MSc Microbiology Course?
  13. Previous years question papers of M.Tech entrane exam of CSE Trade, Punjabi University Patiala?
  14. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?
  15. What is the date of M.Tech entrance test held by Punjabi University Patiala?
  16. How to do M.Com from Punjabi University Patiala? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the last date to apply for MET test in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  18. When M.Sc(Forensic Science) entrance exam will be conducted by Punjabi University? Syllabus of this entrance exam? -- [New]
13th March 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the M.tech entrance test conducted by Punjabi university,Patiala?

Dear Sir,
I want to know the availability ofprospectus of m.tech(CSE) 2012.
13th March 2012, 10:46 PM
TrinityKiller

Default Re: When is the M.tech entrance test conducted by Punjabi university,Patiala?

helloo

my dear friend

1.CAT
2.XAT
3.SNAP
4.GMAT(ADMISSION IN ABROAD)
5.MAT

wish you all the luck
16th March 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

tell me the criteria how to take admission in mtech and
please informed me when is the mtech entrnce test conducted by punjabi university in 2012?
8th April 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about enterance test for mtech in punjabi university patiala
12th May 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

when mtech enterance test will be conducted by Punjabi university,patiala.
12th July 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

when mtech enterance test will be conducted by Punjabi university,patiala.
30th October 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I am done with my B.Tech (IT) and want to pursue M.tech (IT) ..i want to know the eligibility criteria as well as entrance exams.. and do these entrance exams are necessary ?
30th May 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

i want yo know how i can get admission in m.tech in punjabi univ. patiala....tell me details about entrance exam etc.plz sir...
1st June 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in m.tech in punjabi univ. patiala..tell me details about entrance exam .
17th June 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me previous years question papers of ECE for entance exam and format of papers
14th February 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the model paper of entrance eam for m.tech in punjabi university?
3rd April 2014, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

when Mtech enterance test will be conducted by Punjabi university,patiala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?