23rd July 2011, 07:32 PM
SanketZ

Any way to improve my 12th percentage now?

sir, i got 54% in 12th and now i am doing PG are in campus now also ask for 12th %. Is there any way to improve 12th % pls suggest me

5th August 2011, 06:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any way to improve my 12th percentage now?

There is an option for you to increase you 12 standard marks. The only thing you have to do is, go to the school/institute in which you have studied and apply for improvement exam. You could appear the exam and improve the marks of any one core subject. For example, if you are form science background, then you can improve the marks of physics, chemistry, biology or mathematics. This will help you to increase your over all percentage, provided you should study well. This option is there in certain states like Kerala, so you need to check with the institute where you studied for the same.
5th August 2011, 11:30 PM
liquid

yes you can increase your percentage of your exam.but you have to work heard for that.you have to submit an application to your principal of your institute and apply for improvement exam.then only you can increase the marks of core subjects.if you want to improve your overall percentage of marks in all subjects so you have to work vary heard.
but this practice is not going on all states you have to go in kerale for that.
12th December 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

is it possible in maharastra to improve 12th marks pls suggest me i finding to much difficult to get job pls suggest me
29th January 2012, 07:09 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanketZ View Post
sir, i got 54% in 12th and now i am doing PG are in campus now also ask for 12th %. Is there any way to improve 12th % pls suggest me
HI,
Yes you can improve you percentage in 12th class.
For this you have to do work hard and concentrate on your study only.
Read N.C.E.R.T of 12th class.. after then solve previous year question paper of board exam.

GOOD LUCK!
12th February 2012, 02:47 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
To increase 12th standard marks is easy....There is an option for you to increase you 12 standard marks. The only thing you have to do is, go to the school/institute in which you have studied and apply for improvement exam. You could appear the exam and improve the marks of any one core subject. For example, if you are form science background, then you can improve the marks of physics, chemistry, biology or mathematics. This will help you to increase your over all percentage, provided you should study well. This option is there in certain states like Kerala, so you need to check with the institute where you studied...... You have to work hard for that.you have to submit an application to your principal of your institute and apply for improvement exam.then only you can increase the marks of core subjects.
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
9th April 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to improve my 12h percentage so that i can get good rank in iit jee next year. but the result of improvement test will be out in july-august and result of iit jee will come in may. And in july i have to choose colleges. what to do sir?
10th February 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get admision for b tech in karnataka district ?
11th February 2013, 06:32 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

I dont know about CBSE but in maharashtra state board ,Yes, you can give class improvement exam which is held in october. Once march/april results are declared immediately on the next day or within a week notices regarding class improvement exams come out.So after declaration of your results contact CBSE imdtly for forms. Please make sure you dont get late to fill the forms coz dey r to be submitted within a week after your march result is declared.The result of improvement exam comes out by the end of november
20th March 2013, 06:44 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

You can make your percentage good in 12th by doing so hard work.If you want to get good marks in 12th then you pay full attention in your all subjects.As all streams have different subjects and you have to pay more time on the tough subjects.

Subjects in Non-Medical

1.English
2.Mathematics
3.Physics
4.Chemistry
5.Physical Education

Subjects in Medical

1.English
2.Biology
3.Chemistry
4.Physics
5.Physical Education

Subjects in 12th with commerce:

Business Studies
Economics
Accountancy
Management
English

You have to make the good time table for it so that you get good marks in the 12th class.

You must have to complete your 12th with more than 50% marks so that you become good in the field.

Thank u!!
28th May 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i got 66% in 12th exam,very less as it affect the JEE ranking.how can i improve.
and please give me the date for improvement exam.
30th May 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I have very low percentage in two subjects.can anyone can help me to inrease my marks so my percentage will be increase.
15th July 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

sir.. im from uttrakhand. i got 60.8% this year in cbse board.. i want to improve my performance plus i don't want to waste my year.. so is there any way so that i can improve n can take admissin in college this year..
thank you
15th July 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 60.8% in cbse board this year.. i want to improve my performance but also i don't want to waste my year and want to take admission in a college.. help suggest me something..
29th May 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 63.38% in hsc this year .I want to improve my performance plz suggest me something
30th May 2015, 01:05 PM
alokyadav2607

Yes,There is easy way to improve 12th percentage. For this, a form is filled for each subject in which you want to improve marks in your school.There is fees for each subject payment by demand draft.

Admit card will you receive at your home by post. After exam mark sheet also come at home by post.

Exam schedule will be as per your board norms.
21st July 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 42.8% chse 12th board.i want to studying in iit I prepare for jee main i want to know that i got a good rank in jee main i qualify for iit or not in my 12th result?
22nd July 2015, 08:05 AM
john215

Re: Any way to improve my 12th percentage now?

Yes , you can increase your percentage of your exam.
But you have to work heard for that.you have to submit an application to your principal of your institute and apply for improvement exam.
Then only you can increase the marks of core subjects.
If you want to improve your overall percentage of marks in all subjects so you have to work vary heard.
22nd July 2015, 11:38 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

No ! it is impossible .
* Only two chances are there , I think you have missed both , they are :-
a) when you are in 11th , you can appear in improvement exams and the marks will be incremented based on your performance..

b) If you failed in any subject , you have the chance to reappear in exam , there you can increment your marks

So, you missed both !...
22nd July 2015, 12:27 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Yes, you can improve in your overall percentage of your 12th exam.

For that you have to visit your college and give a written application in which you have to made request for improvement examination to your principal where you have studied 12th.

You have to prepare hard to get more marks in the examination. For preparation make proper schedule and study good material for 12th also solve previous year papers.
22nd July 2015, 12:28 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Yes, you can improve in your overall percentage of your 12th exam.

For that you have to visit your college and give a written application in which you have to made request for improvement examination to your principal where you have studied 12th.

You have to prepare hard to get more marks in the examination. For preparation make proper schedule and study good material for 12th also solve previous year papers.
22nd July 2015, 02:15 PM
mahhiads

If you got good rank in JEE MAINS then you will be get the IIT institution by your JEE Mains Marks, and if you have any confusion about it so talk to JEE Mains Unit, you will be above from to your confusion.

And there is way for improving the percentage of 12th Exam by Improvement Test but first go to your institute and ask to them that Improvement Test is available or not, if available then you will be able to increase your marks and also percentage.
22nd July 2015, 02:50 PM
nikhu99

Thumbs up Re: Any way to improve my 12th percentage now?

respected sir,
Educational boards conducts the marks improvement test every for the 12 or 10 class students. But these test have to be given in the year just after passing out of 12 or 10 class. Actually it is an open test means you fill up form from outside not from school and you can take test. But since now its been long time for you it will not be possible for you to appear in the test.
thank you
15th July 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir please suggest me to improve my 12th CBSE result and my school principal suggest me to fill a open form in CBSE site and then give the papers in next year and then you get our new result. } sir suggest me this is possible
27th January 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir please you given solution to my 12 th percentage to how are increase after 1 year from rbse field
3rd August 2019, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I did my 12th in 2012 with 48% marks from cbse and now in 2019 , I want to improve my score. is there any way to do this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?