21st August 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Any website to get information about the entrance exam for medical, Important dates?

is there any website from where i would be able to get information about the entrance exam for medical, the dates for application forms and last day for registrations? if yes, please give a suitable link.

Related Questions:
  1. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
  2. What is the Entrance Test to pursue M.Sc in Medical Anatomy in Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal? Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course? Important Dates regarding this Entrance Exam?
  3. Detailed information and important dates of Acharya University LLM entrance exam?
  4. Information about the medical colleges? Fee structure details and the entrance exam dates?
  5. When is the counseling held for B.Pharmacy? I have scored 16673 rank
  6. Detailed information and Important dates of PhD entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University?
  7. I do not have Maharashtra domicile but have done 10th and 12th from Pune, Which medical entrance examinations can I appear and what are the important dates(last date to apply and date of exam)?
  8. What is the date of 10th board results?
  9. When and where will I get the prospectus for MBBS
  10. Details about all MBA entrance exams? Important dates of the MBA entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Important dates of upcoming Odisha Joint Entrance Exam -- [New]
  12. Date of start of admission for MSc Physics course?
  13. Masters of science in cyber laws and information technology (MS CLIS) Entrance Exam at IIITA
  14. Should I pursue MDS degree to work in Singapur? I am a married woman and I have completed my BDS degree from India
  15. When will the application forms for AIPMT be issued in Amravati?
  16. List of entrance exams and their dates of examination for medical seats in India?
  17. Important dates to apply for MBBS entrance exam?
  18. Last date to submit the PMT application form?
23rd October 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any website to get information about the entrance exam for medical, Important dates?

Could i have the date of releasing AIPMT entrance exam form?
27th October 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any website to get information about the entrance exam for medical, Important dates?

I want to know the syllabus for the CET for medical, which is going to be held on 2012.
9th November 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

when will be the application forms for NEET 2012 get started for distribution
16th November 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will be the application forms for NEET 2012 get started for distribution
pls tell when & where the application forms will be issued for NEET
8th December 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

when i can get all the medical entrance forms?

nitin kant
17th December 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

when i can get the forms for aiims,afmc,kiit?
18th December 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

when will be forms available for AMU 2012
18th December 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

can i get the dates of all india medical dates?
20th December 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

hi
when and where i can get aiims mbbs 2012 entrance exam foms
30th December 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

when will application form of NEET UG 2012 WILL DECLARE????????????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?