14th June 2013, 04:19 PM
tanusree mondol

Which courses are required to be joined in a good software company? I am a final year ECE student

sir i m a final yr ece student m now in summer vacation .which courses are required to join a good software company?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available for ECE students? Do we have to pursue any other courses other than B.E for job? can ECE student go in software field if he is good in programming languages?
  2. Important Software Languages for getting Recruited in Software Company? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get a job in core company after passing ECE pre final year?
  4. Which company is better between TVS Lucas and HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? -- [New]
  5. How to do final year project in electronics company?
  6. Eligibility to do final year B.E ECE?
  7. Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication
  8. Which kind of courses are useful for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE Diploma course?
  9. What should I prefer between software and hardware? I am a 1st year ECE student
  10. How to get a job in ISRO if I am a final year ECE student
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to become a Software Engineer?
  12. Courses which I should do to get placed in a good software company?
  13. Can I still get a job in any software company?
  14. How to join any core company? I am a final year ECE student
  15. What are the PG courses available for final year ECE students in Germany?
  16. What is the syllabus for PGCET? Which are the branches in M.Tech for ECE student? What are the courses required for B.Tech student to do software engineer job?
  17. Am I eligible for Marine courses pursuing final year of BE in ECE from Tamil Nadu? Which Marine course is best for me? Best Institutions for this course?
  18. How to walk in interview in core company? I am a final year ECE student
29th February 2016, 09:40 PM
help ever hurt never

Default Re: Which courses are required to be joined in a good software company? I am a final year ECE student

Most of the ECE students are showing interest to study computer courses for more opportunities.You can learn courses like Java,C,C++.Most of the MNC's consider languages like C,C++ on the first hand.Its better to start any language in Computer Science from C language.As, C language is the basic for most of the other languages,you can gain more knowledge if you know C language more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?