7th May 2017, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the preparations required to get a job in core company after completion of Civil engineering?

Dear Sir/Mam, I have completed my BE in civil engineering. Now I am looking forward to seek a job in in core companies. What all is the preparation needed to go through and seek the job? Can you please help me on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
9th May 2017, 12:34 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the preparations required to get a job in core company after completion of Civil engineering?

Getting a job in core companies is not that easy for that you should have completed your engineering degree with minimum 60% marks from a recognized institute. Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. You should have good knowledge regarding your field. You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying. You should have good communication skills and must have a pleasing personality. Some core companies demands for a valid GATE score, so you can also prepare for this examination.

So, if you fulfill the above requirements then you can apply for jobs in core companies after completion of civil engineering.
9th May 2017, 08:40 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the preparations required to get a job in core company after completion of Civil engineering?

Basically for getting job in core companies, you have to prepare your core subjects which you have read in Engineering course well. Following are the preparation tips you can follow:

>>Go through the basics of core subjects very well.

>>Solve previous year question papers and try to find out your weak areas and work in that subject.

>>You can also join any test series from good institute so as to evaluate your level of preparation.

>>If you are facing problems in core subjects, you can join coaching institute such as MADE EASY, ACE ACADEMY etc for preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?