10th December 2011, 10:11 PM
tabani

Availability of M.Tech in Aligarh University of Secunderabad? I have pursued B.Tech and want to go for M.Tech in Aligarh University

sir i have pursued b.tech and i want to go for m.tech in aligarh university of secunderabad.i would be pleased if you can say wheather there is availability of m.tech in aligarh university of secunderabad.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for B.Tech program?
  2. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  3. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  4. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? Where to get the form?
  5. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? When are the forms available and what is the test schedule? When will the test be held?
  6. Will there be any problem for my career if I complete my M.Tech course from a Deemed University?
  7. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  8. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
  9. Eligibility to appear in AMUEEE for Diploma holder? -- [New]
  10. How can I take admission in Ph.D in Aligarh University after finishing M.A English in Mysore University?
  11. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  12. What should I do after passing 12th if I want to become an Astronaut?
  13. Future of M.Tech Jobs in IT industry -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  15. Best university for M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence among IIT Delhi and University of Hyderabad?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for BTC in UP after completing computer engineering from Magalayatan University in Aligarh?
  17. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  18. Is Mangalyatan University Aligarh a member of AIU?
26th February 2019, 12:38 PM
Bruce@17

Default Re: Availability of M.Tech in Aligarh University of Secunderabad? I have pursued B.Tech and want to go for M.Tech in Aligarh University

Yes, you can pursue M.tech from Aligarh Muslim University ,for that you have to qualify GATE and Aligarh Muslim University its own Departmental test also,so you can apply there
26th February 2019, 12:41 PM
Bruce@17

Default Re: Availability of M.Tech in Aligarh University of Secunderabad? I have pursued B.Tech and want to go for M.Tech in Aligarh University

Yes, you can apply for M.tech in Aligarh Muslim University for that you have to clear Gate which is graduate aptitude test and also AMU conduct its own departmental exam for Admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?