5th June 2012, 06:40 PM
75anil75

Can I appear for UPSC exam at an age of 38 years? I have a job in government of Gujarat

i have already job in govt.of gujrat.my age is 38 years.so i get upsc exam? i am S.C.

5th June 2012, 09:30 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for UPSC exam at an age of 38 years? I have a job in government of Gujarat

Yes ,you can appear for UPSC exam at an age of 38 years as the eligibility criteria for the same is as under-

1. An individual in the age bracket of 21 to 30 years can appear for the Civil Service Examination (IAS) in India.

2. Individuals from the OBC are entitled to three years upper age relaxation and the ones from the ST/SC categories are entitled to five year relaxation of the upper age limit.

3. The upper age limit is also relaxed in favor of civil servants working under the Government of India and Defense Services Personnel.

The selection process has three stages:

Civil Services - Preliminary
Civil Services - Mains
Personal Interview and Personality Test
17th June 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for UPSC exam at an age of 38 years? I have a job in government of Gujarat

Can I appear for UPSC exam at an age of 38 years? I have a job in Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank. Please suggest. My email id is [email protected]
20th June 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE COURSE DETAIL , IF ANY
4th July 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i am BAMS DOCTOR.CAN I give IAS exam at 38 yrs age,I am in private practice
4th July 2012, 02:05 PM
Deepak Ninama

Can I appear for GPSC (Gujarat) exam at an age of 38 years? I have completed gratuation. Please suggest. My email id is [email protected]
29th July 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for SC
7th September 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

MY DOB: FEB.1976 I AM INTERESTED IN GOVT JOB, CLASS: GEN (RAJPUT). GRADUATION IN ARTS 1997 AND ONE YEAR DIPLOMA IN COMPUTOR APPLICATION. JOB: 1999 TO CONTINUING TILL DATE IN CLEARICAL WORKS IN ACCOUNTS OFFICE IN REPUTATED FIRM IN LUDHIANA....EMAIL: [email protected]: 91 9417372688.....SS.THAKUR
16th October 2012, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

can i appear for ias at the age of 40 yrs
27th October 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

can i appear for ias at the age of 40 yrs
26th February 2013, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

i am a 38 years old and i did 12 standard passed so can i give the bank exam as a post of cleark?
i am belong from schedule cast please reply on my id [email protected] and also let me know about
books of exam

thank you
23rd May 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I am 34 years old and come from general community. my qualification is MBA (Marketing) and i also perusing LLB , i want to do central government job , can i appear any examination which is conduct by UPSC after the age of 34.
kindly guide
Regards
Raj
MY Email id [email protected]
27th November 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

i am 38years old and belongs to general category.i have been working in govt sector on contractual basis.am i eligible for i a s exams.
8th February 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I m of 35 years working in union bank of india.i want to know about the career options available for me in upsc in general category.kindly reply.my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?