15th April 2018, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Computer Teacher in any Government school for BTech ECE graduate?

Hello, I have completed BTech in Electronics & Communication Engineering. Right now, I am teaching in a CBSE Private school. I want to teach in a Government school. So, I am eligible or not for becoming a Computer Teacher?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for a B.Com graduate Housewife to become a Government Teacher?
  2. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  3. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer Science Teacher in a government school of Hooghly district West Bengal?
  4. What is the eligibility for government school teacher post?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  6. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
  8. Eligibility to become a computer teacher of 10+2 & graduate level? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  10. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer teacher in ICSE school
  11. Is B.Ed degree required to become a computer teacher in government high school?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying computer teacher TGT and PGT in central school?
  13. Eligibility criteria to become a computer teacher in 12th and graduate level?
  14. Can i become a private school teacher after completing B.Tech degree?
  15. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  16. What qualification is required to become a Computer Science Teacher in any Government school?
  17. How to become a PT Teacher in Government School?
  18. Is B.Tech graduate eligible for school teaching posts?
21st April 2018, 09:06 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Computer Teacher in any Government school for BTech ECE graduate?

If you are keenly interested to become a government school teacher then first of all you have to complete one more degree i.e. B.Ed.
B.Ed degree is compulsory to be eligible to apply for government teacher.

Eligibility criteria required are:-
Aspirants must be a graduation degree holder from a recognized university.
Aspirants must have to score a minimum of 50% aggregate in graduation.
Aspirants maximum age is not mentioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?