25th July 2015, 04:37 PM
Saman moonis Sohail

How can I become a Scientist in Astrophysics field?

I have just cleared my tenth with 8.2 CGPA and I am getting PCB in my school. I have also cleared polytechnic and I am getting digital electronics field.Can I become scietist in astrophysics by taking any of the above course .If not then please tell me how can I become scientist in astrophysics then.

30th July 2015, 03:39 PM
maybach

Default Re: How can I become a Scientist in Astrophysics field?

The eligibility criteria for the diploma as well as for the graduation course in astronomy is of the intermediate only.
Now, since this is not a very popular branch, hence there are not many colleges. Some of the colleges across India are as given below-

~ Maharishi Institute of Vedic And Management Sciences
~ Institute of Rajasthan Studies (Sahitya Sanstha), Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University
~ Indira Gandhi National Open University, School of Inter-Disciplinary and Trans-Disciplinary Studies
~ Department of Futures Studies, University of Kerala
~ Faculty of Arts, Chaudhary Charan Sigh University
~ School of Studies in Jyotirvigyan, Jiwaji University
~ Srinivasa Ramanujan Centre
~ Guru Nanak Dev Polytechnic

Let me tell you with digital electronics field you won't be able to get into the AstroPhysics filed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?