1st October 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Which are the B.Tech courses available?

What are the b-tech current courses? B-tech mechanical courses are available or not!

28th December 2012, 03:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the B.Tech courses available?

B.Tech courses are available in a variety of streams. CSE, ECE, IT, etc are some of the common streams available. Other subjects like Biotechnology Bioinformatics, etc can also be selected. If you are interested in the mechanism of machines, it is better to pursue engineering degree with specialization on automobile engineering or mechanical engineering.
29th December 2012, 03:29 PM
anukulachandra

HI,

These are some B.Tech courses available---------------

1.AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
2.AEROSPACE ENGINEERING
3.CIVIL ENGINEERING
4.BIOTECH ENGINEERING
5.CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
6.PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
7.ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTERS ENGINEERING
8.COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING
9.WIRELESS ENGINEERING.

This should help
thank you
29th December 2012, 05:27 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which are the B.Tech courses available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the b-tech current courses? B-tech mechanical courses are available or not!
Hi

Your query is not quite clear as in which college or university you are talking about. See B.Tech is a full time graduation course and there are a lot of branches associated with it. So all those students who aspire to do Engineering have to take up one branch and then study according to that..

For your information, I would say that there are more than many branches of Engineering which are available and to name a few I would first enlist the EVERGREEN BRANCHES :-

ELECTRICAL
MECHANICAL
CIVIL

Apart from these 3, there are many other branches which have come up in the recent times. Thus I would say that ECE - Electronics and Communication, CSE - Computer Science Engineering, IT - Information Technology etc are some other branches that are always available and promise huge scope in the market.

Thus Yeah Sure you can take up any course you want. But as far as I could get you, you are talking about some counseling and whether Mechanical is available in that or not. So for that I would request you to wait for the second counseling as only then the remaining mechanical seats (if at all left) would be disclosed..

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
29th December 2012, 08:17 PM
obulasettylakshmi

Computer science and engineering,electronics and communication engineering, electronics and electrical engineering,mechanical engineering,Information technology,agricultural engineering these are the main courses. And mechanical engineering are also avilable.k
31st December 2012, 10:21 PM
Ravi gujarati

Smile Re: Which are the B.Tech courses available?

hiii
dear friends,

B.Tech courses available

BIOTECH ENGINEERING

CIVIL ENGINEERING

ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTERS ENGINEERING

COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING

WIRELESS ENGINEERING.

CHEMICAL ENGINEERING

PRODUCTION ENGINEERING

AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING

AEROSPACE ENGINEERING
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?