15th July 2012, 01:23 PM
Deepthilucky7

How to study MS? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year with ECE stream

I am persuing my b.tech 3rd year with ECE stream.....having above 80%.....and give me an advice that is better 2 do job or continuing forther studies.....and i want to study ms.but i have a problem with communication skills .give me an advice which is good and how to grow up my career

Related Questions:
  1. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  2. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  3. Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student
  4. How to prepare for IT jobs after pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream?
  5. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  6. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  8. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  10. How to study MS in abroad after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  11. How to do MS in top american universities? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE stream in Hyderabad
  12. Which country and college is the best for ECE? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  13. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  14. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  15. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  16. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
  17. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  18. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
31st December 2012, 10:20 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to study MS? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year with ECE stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepthilucky7 View Post
I am persuing my b.tech 3rd year with ECE stream.....having above 80%.....and give me an advice that is better 2 do job or continuing forther studies.....and i want to study ms.but i have a problem with communication skills .give me an advice which is good and how to grow up my career
Dear Aspirant,

Its better to take coaching in the Comm Skills if you are weak.Because even if you want to do job or MS you required a good communication skills.

TO SURVIVE IN THE MARKET YOU NEED TO HAVE THAT SKILLS FOR SURE

So better go for classes by which you can get the required skills and attack the market with your skills

For doing Ms you need to write exams like GRE and TOEFL.And these both required excellent english skills and communication skills.

So first go to classes and by that you can get confidence.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?