24th April 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Is B.Tech last year student eligible for bank PO exam?

is b.tech last year student eligible for bank PO exam

24th April 2012, 11:11 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Tech last year student eligible for bank PO exam?

No. The candidates who are pursuing final year of B.Tech course are not eligible to apply for Bank PO Exams.

One should have completed Graduation course with any of the stream in order to be eligible for Bank PO Exams.

From the previous academic year, IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of PO positions for 19 public sector banks.

SBI and SBI Associate Banks have not joined hands with IBPS and they conduct their own selection procedure for the recruitment of these positions.

The selection procedure will be by
-Written Exam
-Interview

Have a glance over the required age criteria to be eligible for Bank PO Exams.

-A candidate of General category should be in the age group of 21-30 years.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category and upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.
-For the candidates of PWD, relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 10 years.

So. I suggest you to prepare for Bank PO Exam this year and take the Exams after the completion of your B.Tech course.

Have good preparation to the Exam and crack it.

For updated information regarding various Bank PO Exams, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
24th April 2012, 11:19 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is b.tech last year student eligible for bank PO exam
Being Final year candidate your eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination , But you should clear all the subject without any final marks then only your eligible to participate in Bank PO Examination .

The Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Examination is differ from Bank to Bank .

If your interested to apply for Government Banking sectors . Then you may apply for IBPS PO Examination and this IBPS may organized CWE Common Written Examination for every year .

To apply for IBPS PO Examination you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 60% from recognized university . Final year candidate of bachelor may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Your age should be 21 years to 30 years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st and obc candidates .

Your age should have good computer knowledge and you should complete computer course from recognized Institution and Certificate will be submit at the time of Interview .

The Selection for IBPS PO Examination is divided into ,

-Written Examination
-Group Discussion and
-Interview

If your qualified in Written Examination then you may call for an Group Discussion and Interview . If your successfully qualified in IBPS PO Examination then with this IBPS score card you may apply for Bank PO job in any one of the government sector bank .

Syllabus for IBPS PO Examination :-

-General Awareness
-Quantitative Ability
-English Language
-Computer Awareness

So, your eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination , But you have to qualified in with 60% percentage of marks to participate in Bank PO Examination .

All The Best !!!!
24th April 2012, 12:02 PM
junaidghy

Dear friend,

Graduate in any discipline can apply for bank PO exams but for that age must be between 20-30 and at least having 60% marks in graduation. Now-a-days IBPS is conducting combine entrance exam for 19 banks. According to your ranking in exam you will be placed in bank. There is age and marks relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
24th April 2012, 03:45 PM
Krish1111

hai,
sorry,The candidates who are pursuing final year of B.Tech course are not eligible to apply for Bank PO Exams.To apply for IBPS PO Examination you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 60% from recognized university.Final year candidate of bachelor may also eligible to apply for this Examination for ibps in this time you complete your course then you can eligible for bank po exams.
Ibps exam is rank using upto 19 banks jobs and age and marks relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates. if you apply ibps so study this topics,
Asking questions from
General Awareness
Quantitative Ability
English Language
this three very important to any exam
all the best...
5th August 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i am btech final year student am i eligible for bank po exam .....and my age is 20 year with gseneral catgory........pleailse send me full infrmtn at my mailas [email protected] as soon as possible.......thnx
21st January 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I m btech final year student n my degree would b completed on june can i write ibps exam 2013?
30th May 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

if i do mba in banking will i get manager post in bank?
1st March 2014, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I m btech final year student n my degree would b completed on june can i write ibps exam 2014?
14th April 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

above i see there is diferent answer i want to know what should i do bank po i am last year student of b tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?