5th September 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank PO in IBPS after scoring 80% in 12th, 58% in 12th, 51% in graduation

i hve scored 80%in 12 ,58%in 10 and 51%in graduation can i apply for bank po in ibps???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank PO in IBPS after scoring 12th with 80%, 10th with 58%
  2. Can I apply for IBPS PO exam after scoring 70% in 12th and 51% in graduation
  3. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if secured 38% in 12th? -- [New]
  4. can i apply for IBPS clerk exam after scoring 48% in 12th?
  5. Can I give the exam for Bank PO after scoring 54% in 12th and 60% in BSc
  6. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  7. Can I apply for bank PO/clerk exam after scoring 48.67% in graduation and 51.66% in 12th class
  8. Can I apply for Bank Job having scored 115 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam but not scored 50% in 12th class and BA course?
  9. For which bank should I apply after scoring 127 in IBPS PO?
  10. How to get IBPS score card? Am I eligible to apply for Bank or any Government Job after scoring 44% of marks in Graduation?
  11. Am I eligible for bank exams and IBPS after passing 12th with 47%
  12. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  13. Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?
  14. Am I eligible to give IBPS exam after scoring 38% in 12th, 44.75% in graduation
  15. Can I apply for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 45% in graduation and 68% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I be eligible for bank PO interview after scoring high marks in IBPS CWE?
  17. Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?
  18. In how many banks can I apply after scoring 50% in graduation? Previous years IBPS PO score?
13th October 2012, 08:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank PO in IBPS after scoring 80% in 12th, 58% in 12th, 51% in graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hve scored 80%in 12 ,58%in 10 and 51%in graduation can i apply for bank po in ibps???

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common written Examination for recruitment in PO Cadre in 19 Public Sector Banks .

If you have graduation degree from recognized university then you are applicable for IBPS PO Exam.IBPS PO exam not require any kind of percentage marks.

Yes , You are applicable for IBPS PO exam.Because you have already completed of your graduation degree .

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

Selection process for IBPS PO exam are Written test and Personal Interview.

Pattern for IBPS PO Exam:-
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • General Awareness
  • Computer Knowledge
  • Reasoning
  • English Language
I have attached the Syllabus of IBPS PO exam.So please check it out.

For more information about IBPS PO Exam , You can visit to www.ibps.in
Attached Files
File Type: doc Syllabus for IBPS exam.doc(25.0 KB, 38 views)
14th October 2012, 10:31 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank PO in IBPS after scoring 80% in 12th, 58% in 12th, 51% in graduation

Sorry to say it but you can not apply for IBPS PO exam as for PO exam You must be Graduate with minimum 55% aggregates but you are eligible for IBPS clerk exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
You must be at least 20 years and the max age is 30 years for general candidates
5 years relaxation for SC/ST Candidates
3 years Upper age relation for OBC Candidates
10 years relaxation for PWD Candidates

Educational criteria for IBPS exam:
For clerk only graduation is required from any recognized university and for PO exam Graduation with minimum 55% aggregates must from any recognized university.

Hope you will find an answer of your problem.

Thanks....
15th October 2012, 07:15 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

As far as i am concerned , you are not eligible for the IBPS Bank PO Common Written Examination.

* IBPS Stands for " Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection ".

* It conducts a common written examination for clerical and PO Posts for 19 public sector banks.

And as per the eligibility criteria set by the IBPS , you must have a minimum of 55% marks in graduation and have passed graduation from any recognized college/university.

The only way that you can be eligible is if you belong to SC/ST Category as there is a relaxation of 5% marks for them.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?