2nd March 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Bank PO? When is the next IBPS entrance exam?

I didn't write ibps exam how i am apply for bank po's and when the next ibps exam will conduct?

3rd March 2012, 11:36 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Bank PO? When is the next IBPS entrance exam?

Bank PO jobs are in hot demand these days. The number of candidates who are attempting bank PO Exams are going on increasing.

The selection procedure for Bank PO Exams is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General Awareness
-General English
-Computer Knowledge

One should have to secure minimum qualifying marks in each of the categories of the written exam to get through the written test.

There is a negative marking for the wrong answer questions and in most cases it is 1/4th in the sense for every 4 wrong answers you make, one mark will be deducted from the actual marks that you have scored.

From this academic year, IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting common written exams separately for the recruitment of several positions like Clerks, Probationary Officers and IT Officers.

As of now there is notification of IBPS for the recruitment of PO Positions. As and when the notification for this is released, it will be updated in the official website of IBPS.

Everything will be mentioned in the notification like
-required eligibility criteria
-last date to apply for the exam etc.

You have to make the payment in the respective bank of respective amount which is mentioned in the notification through challan and have to keep it care the details of transaction id, bank code, date of payment etc.

Then from the official website of IBPS, you can apply for the exam by giving the payment details, peronal and academic details too.

Keep it with you the candidate copy of fee payment challan without which you will not be allowed to take the exam.

Have good preparation for this exam and crack it.

For updated information on IBPS Exams, you can visit the official website of IBPS. Here it is
http://ibps.in/
3rd March 2012, 11:40 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

IBPS Po's eligibility :
any degree with 60% marks from a recognized university
age limit:
general - 21-30years
obc- 21-33years
sc/st- 21-35 years
physically challenged - 40years

Selection process:
written exam
interview process

written exam process:

reasoning 50
english 50
aptitude 50
awareness 50
computer knowledge 50
total 250
duration : 150min

after eligible candidates call to interview process to call latter by e-mail , post letter
3rd March 2012, 11:42 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

IBPS Po's eligibility :
any degree with 60% marks from a recognized university
age limit:
general - 21-30years
obc- 21-33years
sc/st- 21-35 years
physically challenged - 40years

Selection process:
written exam
interview process

written exam process:

reasoning 50
english 50
aptitude 50
awareness 50
computer knowledge 50
total 250
duration : 150min

after eligible candidates call to interview process to call latter by e-mail , post letter
23rd May 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Com and want to attend IBPS entrance test. Kindly give guide
1st August 2012, 12:40 AM
abthar

Smile Re: How to apply for Bank PO? When is the next IBPS entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I didn't write ibps exam how i am apply for bank po's and when the next ibps exam will conduct?
hi

there are 2 types of bank sectors in india in which they conduct recruitment's in different ways

1.government sector

IBPS is an institute which conducts exams through out our country to select the suitable candidates to the post of probationary officer,clerks,management trainee,etc..

2.private sectors

they conducting exams individually by their own risk for various posts like po,clerk,trainee,ets

SBI:

central government bank which do not participate the recruitment process with ibps,yes it conducte recruitment process by their own risk and there is no valid of IBPS score card.

hope this information helps you

All the best
15th August 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

i'm archana, i want to write the ibps exam. when the next ibps exam will conduct. please inform me.
15th August 2012, 10:04 PM
singhhr23

The notifications for upcoming exams of IBPS will be come out after August 2012.

IBPS has fixed application fee at rupee four fifty (450) for General and Other backward classes category and rupee fifty only (50) for Schedule caste and schedule tribe category candidates.

There are two ways available to deposit fee and registration

Online payment & registration : Visit www.ibps.in website here you will see online application form (PO & MT) link, click on this link fill the required information, upload images after complete click on submit button after submitting the form application will redirected to the online fee module.

Pay the application fee using your net banking, credit card or debit card. After paying fee take a printout of payment receipt and after successfully applying online a registration number and password will be shown you need to note these details for use in future to download hall ticket, checking results etc. You can also use printscreen button on your keyboard and paste in MS paint to store in digital way.

Online registration & offline payment:
Procedure to applying online @ www.ibps.in is same.
Take a print out of challan form that shall be generated after applying online. After 2 days deposit the fee at any branch of Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, United Bank of India, Central Bank of India.

After depositing fee, IBPS will send you conformation mail about fee and successfully registration. And after 3 days of paying fee you can take a print out of your filed applications at www.ibps.in website with your registration number and password.

Thanks...
9th October 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

when is next ibps exam in oct
16th May 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for ibpoo exam if m gradution degree is not 60%..............ples tell me
thanku
21st November 2013, 09:23 PM
Nitishbadgujer
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for Bank PO? When is the next IBPS entrance exam?

next ibps po will be held in october 2014...you apply on line..ibps accepted only online form..for more information visit www.ibps.in
12th April 2014, 09:18 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Bank PO jobs are in hot demand in these days. The number of candidates who are applying for bank jobs are going on increasing.

The selection procedure for Bank PO positions will be
Written Exam
Interview

Some banks will also conduct Group Discussion as a part of selection procedure.

In the case of Public sector, IBPS is conducting common written exam on behalf of all the public sector banks.

Here is the eligibility criteria to apply for these positions,

Academic Qualification :
-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream with a minimum of 60% of marks.
-Relaxation in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

Age criteria :
20-28 years of age for General category.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC or ST category.

The nationality of the candidate should be India.

For this academic year, there is no information regarding IBPS for the recruitment of PO positions.

Once the notification is released, it will contain the complete information regarding the procedure to apply for.

However SBI PO notification has been released. If you want to apply for these positions, you can apply for it.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?