28th July 2012, 05:55 PM
aaisha aafreen

Is Banking as specialization MBA good? What is the opportunity after that?

is banking as a specialization in mba is good??
what is the oppertunity after it.....plz help me which specialization is good for
mba,.....

24th August 2012, 02:05 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Banking as specialization MBA good? What is the opportunity after that?

Masters of Business Administration is 2 years post graduate degree/diploma course on Business and Management .

This course is divided into 4 semesters.

In first two semesters students learn Basics Economics , Business Communication ,Management,Accounting ,Organizational Behavior

which are some compulsory aspects of any Business /Professional Organization.

While in another Year students are asked for to opt for available specialization in which they learn any one aspect of BUSINESS in detail.

On the basis of these specializations MBA candidate search job in that specific sector of economy.

From your Question it is visible that you want to work in Bank and that's why you want to do MBA in Banking.

If you are so targeted to work in a bank than you can do Specialization in BANKING it can fetch you good job in Banking Sector

as there are many banks in Private and Govt Sector who want Candidate to be specialized in the Banking sector.

other wise MBA in Finance is also a good option as it will open up more field related to Finance Sector of the Indian Economy like

Stock Exchange / Equity Market
Other Financial Institutions
Wealth Management Sector
Corporate Sector

and Many other Sector Related to Finance.

As All Organization or Company can not run with out most Important Factor that is Finance.

Every Company/Organization need Finance Expert

and

you can become eligible to work in almost all area of Ecomomy including BANKING after doing MBA in Finance.
28th May 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Banking as specialization MBA good? What is the opportunity after that?

Is b.com is eligible for MBA program without knowledge in the maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?