10th February 2018, 01:38 PM
Shamla786

Basic qualification required for Integrated Child Development Services exam 2018?

I belong to OBC category and is 43 years old. I have Pre-primary TTC degree. whether is it sufficient to write exam or any other degree in sociology is required for Integrated Child Development Services? Am I eligible with these qualifications to write exam and when can I apply for exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility to write Integrated Child Development Services exam?
  2. How to apply for Integrated Child Development Services? Is there any age relaxation for girl candidate?
  3. Details, procedure and qualification required to join Ministry of Women & Child Development? How to apply for it?
  4. What is the qualification criteria required to apply for Child Development Project Officer(CDPO)? What is the exam pattern and syllabus of the same?
  5. When the notification of SSC CGL TIER-I will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  6. Can I apply for NET exam again in 2018?
  7. What should I do if I wanted to join in ministry of women and child development job in goverment sector?
  8. Can I do MBA after diploma in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. IGNOU Certificate in Primary Curriculum and Instruction-Understanding The Primary School Child Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Universities/Institutions in Bangalore offering PhD in Child Rights/Child Development/ Curriculum Development?
  11. Eligibility to apply in UPSC exams for a candidate who has secured 70% in 12th Science?
  12. Detailed information and important dates of HSSC Female Supervisor recruitment
  13. Can I appear in GPAT 2018 exam if completed B.Pharma in 2014?
  14. What is the eligibility for Samvida Shala Shikshak Grade II? -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for Mukhyasevika post with English Graduation?
  16. IGNOU Certificate in Guidance-Facilitating Growth and Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. What is the Law admission process of Shardha University
  18. Minimum qualification required to join JNTU in 2018?
19th February 2018, 03:03 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Basic qualification required for Integrated Child Development Services exam 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamla786 View Post
I belong to OBC category and is 43 years old. I have Pre-primary TTC degree. whether is it sufficient to write exam or any other degree in sociology is required for Integrated Child Development Services? Am I eligible with these qualifications to write exam and when can I apply for exam?
Name of the Exam/Board : Integrated Child Development Services Exam 2018

Name of the Post : Anganwadi Assistant and Helper

Number of Vacancies : 924

Apply Mode: Online

Starting Date : 1st February,2018

Last Date to apply : 15th February,2018

Application fee : No Fee

Official Website : http://www.nawada.bih.nic.in/

Basic Qualifications required:

For Anganwadi Helper : Passed class 8th from recognized institution

For Anganwadi Assistant : Passed 10th or 10+2 from recognized Board.

Minimum Age : 18

Maximum Age : 35 years

Sorry, you are not eligible for ICDSE exam because you have crossed the age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?