6th February 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Are BBA 2nd year students eligible to do internship in ROD, SAIL?

Hi, I'm a BBA 2nd year student and I want to do my summer internship in HR at RSP, SAIL.Tell me how to apply there and what are the procedures to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. BBA 2nd year student can apply for internship in GAIL, BHEL, SAIL and ONGC?
  2. Am I eligible to get internship in Tata motors while doing BBA 2nd year?
  3. Internship in TATA Steel and SAIL for BBA student?
  4. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  5. Summer Internship for BBA students in MNC's?
  6. What are the various summer internships available to do while pursuing BBA course?
  7. How to do Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel after completion of B.Tech 2nd year?
  8. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  10. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  12. Is it possible to get internship in your company for 2nd year students? What should 2nd year students do to get internship?
  13. How to do summer internship while doing BBA from Axis College Kanpur? Companies who provide free internship for BBA students?
  14. Procedure to take internship in SAIL being a MCA student?
  15. How can a Civil Engineering student do internship in SAIL with backlog?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Vizag? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for internship in Axis/Yes Bank if am doing BBA third year?
  18. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?